Away Match Day Thread 06/01/2024: FAC R3 Cov City vs OUFC

Who was it man of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the Moore rumours are nonsense - but how bad would our luck be to have our best start to a season in forever only to have our manager and captain abandon ship, our squad ravaged by injury and having to recruit a new first choice GK, CB and CF in January…
I suppose that depends on how accountable the hierarchy want to be since the vast majority of problems were facilitated under their watch and/or poorly planned for and protected against. A degree of this is luck, yes, but very debatable what share of it.

I suppose that depends on how accountable the hierarchy want to be since the vast majority of problems were facilitated under their watch and/or poorly planned for and protected against. A degree of this is luck, yes, but very debatable what share of it.

Very fair point. I’ve said my piece elsewhere, but I don’t have much positive to say about Tim & Grant. Where the accountability lies for various things I don’t know. But I do know that even when things were going well I had no interest in listening to the disingenuous, super-corporate, utterly vapid soundbytes from Williams.

Because the defence is just fine?
The defence is fine
You think this defence when fit is bad ?
Long Moore Brown Leigh
No defence gets tested this much if you have a good attack , attack is the best form of defence , they literally can’t get out there half cause no wingers or strikers

Hoping the Moore rumours are nonsense - but how bad would our luck be to have our best start to a season in forever only to have our manager and captain abandon ship, our squad ravaged by injury and having to recruit a new first choice GK, CB and CF in January…

We have way more problems than you can imagine.

Men against boys.

Mills season is over! Elliot Moore is Tom and dick, Beadle is gone.

We need to get our foot down on the accelerator, and bring in new faces, but judging by our urgency so far, we might see one new face next week, rather than Three.

Even our world class training facilities, was flooded so they couldn't train properly. If I'm correct theres not even a river or cannal nearby. Mmmmmm top 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom