Home Match Day Thread 04/11/2023 FAC: OUFC v Maidenhead United

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to see the Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers adding to the matchday experience. :rolleyes:

Awaits Liberal response of "they`ve got nowhere else to go ......................................................and leave a massive clean up bill whilst robbing folk left right and centre while not paying into society but wanting all the benefits and more"

CS Gas and bulldozers. :)

Believe you need formal eviction notices from court which are of course closed over the weekend and not enough time yesterday. Madness.

I'm sure the stadium company will get around to it shortly
Yup. Used to experience it on a regular basis when I worked on the retail park (Tesco etc) They would rock up overnight, one or two at first. Let their mates know that the site was ok and the rest would then arrive. Court order would eventually be taken out and then signs would be put up around the site. The signs were much like the sort of planning notice style - small print, long words. The travellers, most of them couldn't or wouldn't read, ignored them. They knew the drill, a few days on site was all they needed to dump their rubbish, nick whatever wasn't nailed down (and that wasn't always enough to stop them)
Their kids were sent into the shops to lift anything they could run away with. The adults would act as decoys asking questions of the staff to distract.
I expect this lot are the ones who have "visited" before. Unusual for them to try it on mid-season as they will be aware that football supporters can be a handful!

Nice to see the Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers adding to the matchday experience. :rolleyes:

Awaits Liberal response of "they`ve got nowhere else to go ......................................................and leave a massive clean up bill whilst robbing folk left right and centre while not paying into society but wanting all the benefits and more"

CS Gas and bulldozers. :)
Was in a restaurant in MK recently when a whole family of C****s did a runner. The manageress said it was pointless ringing the police as they don’t bother to turn up, also it was a constant issue as well as personal sexual remarks to the staff even though there wife and kids were present. She said she can’t bar them as she’d be accused of discrimination but knew they would cause problems.
Absolute scum and time something was done.

Some good news!!

These games sometimes find themselves with live streams on betting sites but can’t see any yet.

Guess there may be some foreign streams…

Streaming on 1xBet and Fortuna apparently. Don't know how we can watch them legally 😉

Bastards.
I mean iFollow not RO!

Ifollow don't have the rights for the fa cup or league cup. Very annoying and I would of went to the game if the club didn't act like wallies with regard to closing half the stadium but I'm boycotting as I don't agree with it.

Was in a restaurant in MK recently when a whole family of C****s did a runner. The manageress said it was pointless ringing the police as they don’t bother to turn up, also it was a constant issue as well as personal sexual remarks to the staff even though there wife and kids were present. She said she can’t bar them as she’d be accused of discrimination but knew they would cause problems.
Absolute scum and time something was done.

Oh, and what would you like to be done? Can you give us some detail?

Some good news!!

Here's hoping for a traffic report soon, headlined: "Multiple vehicle pile up on the M40, multiple caravans involved"

Ifollow don't have the rights for the fa cup or league cup. Very annoying and I would of went to the game if the club didn't act like wallies with regard to closing half the stadium but I'm boycotting as I don't agree with it.
For heavens sake, do you support the club or not, a lot of you are acting like children, not going because i cant have my own seat. if it was Pompey not Maidenhead, would you go, of course you would.

Ifollow don't have the rights for the fa cup or league cup. Very annoying and I would have went to the game if the club didn't act like wallies with regard to closing half the stadium but I'm boycotting as I don't agree with it.
Really? Thats incredible.

I saw some footage of Barnsley’s game last night and they’d done the same thing.

Was it just the two paragraphs or did I miss something? All I could see was a description of the photo and a one sentence paragraph followed by a torrent of ads!?

No, there's more than that. I had an ad-blocker on. I've just tried to copy and paste but it seems to be disabled.

Oh, and what would you like to be done? Can you give us some detail?
These groups are coordinated and ruin many decent lives through intimidation and theft. If they break common law they should be targeted as such in the same way as you and I would be. It obviously comes down to policing, funding and appropriate laws.
I would pay extra council tax to resource it (and/or bin a fecking useless railway). It’s amazing what the police can achieve with the proper funding and appropriate laws, there are much more sophisticated groups and individuals brought to justice than those C****s.
So absolutely a very difficult problem to solve, and people paid a lot of money in power must have some idea what to do better than me I’d hope, but we can’t keep ignoring a constant law breaking group as a society can we?
What I wouldn’t do is throw my arms up in the air and say nothing couldn’t be done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom