Home Match Day Thread 02/12/2023 FAC 2: OUFC v Grimsby Town

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLAYED FOR BOTH

B0yNdZgIIAErv_-

Includes Chris Hargreaves, Paul Reece, Simon Heslop, Ryan Taylor, Nigel Jemson, Max Crocombe, Danny Rose,
Matt Green, Jude Stirling, Terry Donovan, Tom Newey, James Hunt, Ben Futcher and Lee Nogan plus a few more.

Aside from today’s FA Cup action Portsmouth travel to Northampton Town - a game rearranged from October 14th when there was an
international break.

John Mousinho confirms striker Colby Bishop will not be back anytime soon after damaging an ankle at Burton

The weather in Banburyshire is cold but not as severe as expected, just a light frost on the car. So hopefully the ground in Oxford won’t be too bad, especially if we have covers on.

It looks like this game will be available overseas for monthly or annual subscribers.

Aside from today’s FA Cup action Portsmouth travel to Northampton Town - a game rearranged from October 14th when there was an
international break.

John Mousinho confirms striker Colby Bishop will not be back anytime soon after damaging an ankle at Burton

They are saying he could be out until February

REF WATCH

Select Group 1 referee Darren Bond from Lancashire is the man in the middle today.

F35Tru9WoAA9rHX

The club tweeted, literally 25 minutes ago with the ‘It’s game day’ tweet and no mention of the weather; surely they would have mentioned it if it was likely to be a problem?

That wasn't as sharp of a frost last night as the previous. My car barely has frozen on the windscreen is a good indication the game will be on.

Well the whether has got to me Mrs Bazzer and grandson all down with heavy colds so will have to listen within the warm comforts of my bungalow. Good luck to those who attend COYY

Does anyone know if you can still pay cash inside the stadium normally I pay on card but I was just wondering if you can still use cash ( I know T.O is cashless)

Does anyone know if you can still pay cash inside the stadium normally I pay on card but I was just wondering if you can still use cash ( I know T.O is cashless)
last time my grandaughter came along to a game with me, the franchisers were still accepting cash at the concourse kiosk under SSL ( fence end) - which is closed today ( not a lot of help I guess @oufc1991 ?)

Pitch inspection or not, get your thermals on. It’s not getting above freezing in OX4 today.

I imagine that will have an impact on some who may have thought about walking up on the day.

Attachments

• IMG_4987.jpeg
    IMG_4987.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom