Away Match Day Thread +++ 04/05/2019 Luton Town v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

Macclesfield losing and Notts county just gone ahead - if it stays as it is then Sol's escape act has failed.
In two minds about this - prefer NC to Macc as a club, have never really warmed to Campbell, BUT he has overseen quite an upturn at the club, so perhaps deserves some credit - maybe ??

At the top MK Dons ahead of Mansfield, meaning they'll take the 3rd automatic place, putting Mansfield into playoffs with Forest Green, TRanmere and Colchester who have nosed ahead of Newport for the final spot

Can somebody explain how wyscum can get relegated today I think it would need a 12 goal swing which it highly unlikely to happen so surely there’s only 5 teams in the mix to go down not that I’m bothered as we’re safe ?????

Macclesfield losing and Notts county just gone ahead - if it stays as it is then Sol's escape act has failed.
In two minds about this - prefer NC to Macc as a club, have never really warmed to Campbell, BUT he has overseen quite an upturn at the club, so perhaps deserves some credit - maybe ??

I certainly favour Macc, but only because family friends growing up had season tickets.

Happy for Hemmings to trounce Swindon single-handedly, but would also appreciate a Silkman equaliser.

It’d be a shame to see who I think are the oldest league club go out.
Looks possible now Macca have equalised

jones starts ... dickie ill!.... up against the prolific collins

whyte on bench (slight hamstring) , napa skykes, hall & mous plus stevens on the bench

Can somebody explain how wyscum can get relegated today I think it would need a 12 goal swing which it highly unlikely to happen so surely there’s only 5 teams in the mix to go down not that I’m bothered as we’re safe ?????

Correct, Plymouth need to win, Wycombe lose and the Janner’s goal difference needs to be twelve or thirteen goals to the good. I’m saving my money, not betting on that one, odds must be humongous. I would like to see Plymouth stay up, a good day out and a pretty friendly lot. Plus one of my sons lives in North Cornwall and the grandson likes me to take him to the game.

jones starts ... dickie ill!.... up against the prolific collins

whyte on bench (slight hamstring) , napa skykes, hall & mous plus stevens on the bench
Cannot see how Napa gets back in the team. He couldn't get into Macclesfields team and was sent back tobus. Surely even one of the kids would have been worth a run out.
Would also have also preferred Mous at centre back after Jones own goal last week.

Cannot see how Napa gets back in the team. He couldn't get into Macclesfields team and was sent back tobus. Surely even one of the kids would have been worth a run out.
Would also have also preferred Mous at centre back after Jones own goal last week.
Trolling along on the crest of a wave......

We certainly shouldn't need three wingers on the bench?

franchise dongs promoted along with bury & lincoln... l2 playoff between newport, tranmere, mansfield & fgr

scum relegate notts c who drop out efl with yeovil t

Notts County down and MK Dongs back in League 1.

Anyone watching (video) on ifollow? Is the commentary playing yet?

Good luck to the lads, and thanks to all the staff involved at the club for turning around the season after such an awful start. Lets win this one as well and finish the last game with a win.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Back
Top Bottom