Rob Hall - 33/1
Slavi Spasov - 33/1

Fabio Lopes - 40/1
Kyran Lofthouse - 40/1

Marcus Browne - 50/1
Cameron Brannagan - 100/1
Josh Ruffels 100/1

Just the weirdest set of odds there.

Clearly our FA cup final - Just cannot see us losing - how on earth is Sunderland the televised game, when both are playing for nothing and LTFC need to win against the form team of the league. Bizarre. I think we win 3-1. Whyte, Browne and Ruffs. Could see in the interview after Doncaster how desperate (and confident) KR is to spoil their party.

15/2 on BET365 to win ✅
We are a ridiculous price regardless whether we win or lose. I would do 1/2 Luton, 4-1 Draw and about 7/2 Oxford. Value betting :) 3.5+ goals and back to lay Oxford when we score first is my angle today with Coronet in the NEwmarket 1455

The last game of a shitty/not bad/shitty/great finish season. Loserton 2 (Hylton of course) Oxford United 2 (Nelson and Ruffles) Att: 10,979 with 1033 Yellows fans. A noisy, raucus, boisterous.........................Robinson will be dancing with glee, after we finish the season undefeated. Violence will mar this game...........not trouble with the fans, but Nelson and Ruffles getting into a fight over whether Nelson should stay or go to the Chumpionship. The Oxford fans will behave impeccably and indeed, will arrive at the game with haloes on their heads. The Luton Fans will laugh and a massive rumble will ensue. KR, after a terrible season with bad referreeing decisions, will punch the ref (Mr. U. R. Smelly) for having such a stupid name. He will be sent to the stands, then get into a punch-up with one of their directors. From there, he will be sent to one of their executive boxes, where he will head-butt a waiter for not bringing him a peanut butter sandwich, which he wanted. He will then be ordered to sit on top of one of the stand roofs, where a sex-starved owl will fly down and land on his shoulder, passively watching the game, hooting like mad when Oxford score their goals. Turns out, it's an Oxford United-supporting owl who's been watching us all season. Tiger's bow-tie was just a distraction. Their scoreboard will malfunction and instead of giving a running detail of the game, an image of Donald Trump will appear, with a written message saying: "I'm coming to your shitty country soon, so get used to it!" Someone will lob a brick through the screen. A dog will run onto the pitch. Just for a laugh, someone will let their female Rottweiler loose onto the pitch as well. This sex-starved love machine will chase the other dog all round the pitch, until she comes across Eastwood. She will make a passionate lunge for Easty, but accidently bite his middle finger. Easty, being the hunk that he is, will shrug this off and continue to make world-class, ex David De Gea saves, one after the other. The sex-starved Rottweiler will be taken away by Green Party activists. It will be shot. Nelson, after fighting Ruffles and scoring in his last ever game for the U's, will rupture his scrotum after scratching it too hard. He will have to have a testicle removed. This operation will be performed at the JR hospital. When he wakes up after the operation, he will see KR standing over him, wearing a surgeon's outfit, with a horrible grin on his face. "That'll teach you for not signing on for another season!" Snarls KR. Nelson will then realise that this has been a terrible dream, and decide to sign up for another three seasons, because he doesn't want to lose his testicles. Job done. The atmosphere in their directors' box will be so intense, that it will collapse; such is the antiquity of the place. Hall will come on as sub, and play a blinder. Whyte and Sykes will play so good, scouts from Man Utd will recommend them to Ole Ole Ockenshawe. He will offer ten million for both of them, but a bold, and somewhat mis-guided KR will turn them down. Laura Brannagan and Dicky Head will play their usual brilliant selves. Sam Long and tall of it and (Mick) Browne will be outstanding. Sinclair C5 and smack you in the Mackie will continue to shine up front. Henry will hoover up their defence all afternoon, proving how important he is to us. Ruffles' hair will be untidy, but his passes won't. 'Alf' Garbutt will say: "You Scouse git, I want to stay here next season!" to KR. He will sign him on for a ten year deal. Baptiste will say, because of his annoying injuries, he's going to give up the game and become a Baptist. KR will tell him he's just being silly and to stay with us, because he's too good for god. He'll stay. First game next season, he'll get bloody injured again, after catching his finger in a mouse-trap. Jordan (Billy) Graham hasn't got a prayer of a chance of staying with us. He'll be transferred to Man. Utd and become their top scorer. Well, that sums up another season. Some of it shite, some of it not bad.........all of it I'm going to miss for the next three boring bloody months. That just about does it for me. COYY

Last edited:
We are a ridiculous price regardless whether we win or lose. I would do 1/2 Luton, 4-1 Draw and about 7/2 Oxford. Value betting :) 3.5+ goals and back to lay Oxford when we score first is my angle today with Coronet in the NEwmarket 1455
Plus the Pope to marry Lord Lucan, and Brexit to happen before 31/10/19 ?

Backed 0-3 (260-1) 1-3 (100-1) 2-3 (95-1) and any other away win (110-1). Silly prices for a team scoring goals and in form with something to prove

The last game of a shitty/not bad/shitty/great finish season. Loserton 2 (Hylton of course) Oxford United 2 (Nelson and Ruffles) Att: 10,979 with 1033 Yellows fans. A noisy, raucus, boisterous.........................Robinson will be dancing with glee, after we finish the season undefeated. Violence will mar this game...........not trouble with the fans, but Nelson and Ruffles getting into a fight over whether Nelson should stay or go to the Chumpionship. The Oxford fans will behave impeccably and indeed, will arrive at the game with haloes on their heads. The Luton Fans will laugh and a massive rumble will ensue. KR, after a terrible season with bad referreeing decisions, will punch the ref (Mr. U. R. Smelly) for having such a stupid name. He will be sent to the stands, then get into a punch-up with one of their directors. From there, he will be sent to one of their executive boxes, where he will head-butt a waiter for not bringing him a peanut butter sandwich, which he wanted. He will then be ordered to sit on top of one of the stand roofs, where a sex-starved owl will fly down and land on his shoulder, passively watching the game, hooting like mad when Oxford score their goals. Turns out, it's an Oxford United-supporting owl who's been watching us all season. Tiger's bow-tie was just a distraction. Their scoreboard will malfunction and instead of giving a running detail of the game, an image of Donald Trump will appear, with a written message saying: "I'm coming to your shitty country soon, so get used to it!" Someone will lob a brick through the screen. A dog will run onto the pitch. Just for a laugh, someone will let their female Rottweiler loose onto the pitch as well. This sex-starved love machine will chase the other dog all round the pitch, until she comes across Eastwood. She will make a passionate lunge for Easty, but accidently bite his middle finger. Easty, being the hunk that he is, will shrug this off and continue to make world-class, ex David De Gea saves, one after the other. The sex-starved Rottweiler will be taken away by Green Party activists. It will be shot. Nelson, after fighting Ruffles and scoring in his last ever game for the U's, will rupture his scrotum after scratching it too hard. He will have to have a testicle removed. This operation will be performed at the JR hospital. When he wakes up after the operation, he will see KR standing over him, wearing a surgeon's outfit, with a horrible grin on his face. "That'll teach you for not signing on for another season!" Snarls KR. Nelson will then realise that this has been a terrible dream, and decide to sign up for another three seasons, because he doesn't want to lose his testicles. Job done. The atmosphere in their directors' box will be so intense, that it will collapse; such is the antiquity of the place. Hall will come on as sub, and play a blinder. Whyte and Sykes will play so good, scouts from Man Utd will reccommend them to Ole Ole Ockenshawe. He will offer ten million for both of them, but a bold, and somewhat mis-guided KR will turn them down. Laura Brannagan and Dicky Head will play their usual brilliant selves. Sam Long and tall of it and (Mick) Browne will be outstanding. Sinclair C5 ans smack you in the Mackie will continue to shine up front. Henry will hoover up their defence all afternoon, proving how important he is to us. Ruffles' hair will be untidy, but his passes won't. 'Alf' Garbutt will say: "You Scouse git, I want to stay here next season!" to KR. He will sign him on for a ten year deal. Baptiste will say, because of his annoying injuries, he's going to give up the game and become a Baptist. KR will tell him he's just being silly and to stay with us, because he's too good for god. He'll stay. First game next season, he'll get bloody injured again, after catching his finger in a mouse-trap. Jordan (Billy) Graham hasn't got a prayer of a chance of staying with us. He'll be transferred to Man. Utd and become their top scorer. Well, that sums up another season. Some of it shite, some of it not bad.........all of it I'm going to miss for the next three boring bloody months. That just about does it for me. COYY
think it’s just as well the seasons ending for your own sanity ?

Thoroughly dislike Luton because of their fans’ vocal adoration of Steven Yaxley Lennon (aka Tommy Robinson). Hope we f**k up their title just for that.

Also think it’s a shame our players, a few of whom I assume we won’t see again in yellow, won’t be able to acknowledge our travelling supporters at the games end because of the inevitable pitch invasion. Nothing that can really be done though.

When I predict we lose, we tend to win, so in that spirit Luton 2-1 Oxford

Thoroughly dislike Luton because of their fans’ vocal adoration of Steven Yaxley Lennon (aka Tommy Robinson). Hope we f**k up their title just for that.

Also think it’s a shame our players, a few of whom I assume we won’t see again in yellow, won’t be able to acknowledge our travelling supporters at the games end because of the inevitable pitch invasion. Nothing that can really be done though.

Hope it's better than last season against Blackburn, and we at least get to finish the match!

I hope we finish off the season on a high so we can carry the good feel factor to the start of next season. Also it would be a bonus to prevent them from winning the title.
3-1 to the U’S a Sinclair brace and a Gavin Whyte screamer.

COYY

Do they sell milkshakes inside Kenilworth road? ;)

Will lootown wear their (new?) third kit today?

59460657_1106820566168222_357341631214518272_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom