Away Match Day Thread +++ 04/05/2019 Luton Town v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

gutted it’s the last game. it’s been a rollercoaster of a season but at least we’ve finished in the top half.
as for today, a reversal of the Scunthorpe game. Luton to go 3 up with their lot going crazy but a mad few minutes sees us coming back to make it 3-2, then Ruffels to do his late goal to equalise and totally p#ss on their party

It’s not on Sky is it?

No, The Sunderland game got picked. However I did see something on the Luton forums saying some Russian service had chosen to stream it, so it may be available somewhere in some illegitimate streaming site!

No, The Sunderland game got picked. However I did see something on the Luton forums saying some Russian service had chosen to stream it, so it may be available somewhere in some illegitimate streaming site!

Great well if anyone finds out where please let us know

• React
Reactions: MJB
I wonder if it would be better to start a L1 relegation/promotion thread? Otherwise this thread is in danger of getting swamped.

No one , is given us a chance on this game. So would make a nice shock for all them to get a win , and make a bit of money on our bet!
Some Yellows to win 1-2 ....

Can't quite believe it's the last game of the season. It certainly has flown by.
Result against Luton I couldn't really give a stuff if I'm honest. How about a cheeky 1-0 through Sinclair.
COYY!

ain’t it nice to go into today’s game not having to worry about winning and other games going our way. could easily have been us in plymouth’s position
Yes , total right! I have not checked but I think Plymouth round Xmas time was as many points away from the line we are now? I recall thinking how well they had got away from the drop zone.

one party pissed on already by an oufc side today
u18s beat scum u18s 3-0 .... young u's keeper saved a pen, mayhem ensued after , with scum keeper error seeing our U18s go 1-0 up, Losfthouse(?) got a second, and it finished a 3-0 win ...Lopez sent off for punching a scum player in an on pitch melee, 2 scum u18s sent off too... scum u18s were in line to win U18s league (pt 2), our U18s spiked that!

now for the first team to P**s on lootowns party late this afternoon

Last edited:
Huge odds on us to win this considering our recent form, Oxford to win 6/1, Oxford to win and both teams to score 12/1, both on Skybet

Back
Top Bottom