Home Match Day Thread 02/12/2023 FAC 2: OUFC v Grimsby Town

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed the SSU view/experience TBF, had a waddle around the City in the morning with my Grimsby supporting friend.

He said on arriving at the Kassam - "Its a bit chalk & cheese isn`t it?" I agreed.

Managed to smuggle in flasks of both the warm & the hip variety and some sarnies so didn`t have to move, which was good.

Generally thought we contained them fairly well, they played decent football and we had that extra margin of quality to take our chances. He agreed.

Very nice day out.

Enjoyed the SSU view/experience TBF, had a waddle around the City in the morning with my Grimsby supporting friend.

He said on arriving at the Kassam - "Its a bit chalk & cheese isn`t it?" I agreed.

Managed to smuggle in flasks of both the warm & the hip variety and some sarnies so didn`t have to move, which was good.

Generally thought we contained them fairly well, they played decent football and we had that extra margin of quality to take our chances. He agreed.

Very nice day out.
Can’t be many better days out in the country. I am deadly serious. Good times

And a petition has been started in Grimsby calling for Boris Johnson to be banned from wearing the Grimsby Town bobble hat the former PM sported going into the Covid inquiry this week. Petition organiser John Dale accused Johnson of wearing the hat “to add lustre and glamour to his own shattered life. He is also bringing Grimsby into serious disrepute. This petition asks that Johnson stops wearing the hat and adopts a hat more suited to his lowly status. Eg MUFC.”

In todays Guardian Football Daily. Bizarre behaviour by BJ once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom