Away Match Day Thread 02/10/2021 L1: Sheffield Wednesday v OUFC

No one can be forced to take the jab as much it is personal option there is also the personal responsibility regarding the vaccination.
Hmmmm. I know it's they're personal choice but I wonder what their reasons are. Surely they'll see what impact they've had today. Unless we win handsomely.

If players don’t get the yearly winter flu jab and then get flu and can’t play should they also be fined?

The non vacinated train in their own bubble apparently I think it's called cloud cukoo land
You can see why the statement "We've worked on that in training" is not evidenced in some of the play if the squad does not train as a single unit...

But the difference is in your scenario they're willingly doing something to their body.

In actuality, they're refraining from doing something to their body.

This is the concept of "free will" on which western society is based.

That’s absolutely ridiculous. I’d say suspend them but obvs we need them. It’s their right to drink ten pints and eat pies but that’s not appropriate to their standing as professional sportsmen. I don’t see that vaccination is different

But the difference is in your scenario they're willingly doing something to their body.

In actuality, they're refraining from doing something to their body.

This is the concept of "free will" on which western society is based.
Nah that’s splitting hairs. It’s their job to look after their body and work for the team, and vaccination is a necessary part of that. They’re also public figures and should be setting an example.

Well, however we view the decision made to not get vaccinated, the cat is well and truly out of the bag now. For whatever reason, KR has "outed" those players not vaccinated. Evidence of his view of the situation?

Well, however we view the decision made to not get vaccinated, the cat is well and truly out of the bag now. For whatever reason, KR has "outed" those players not vaccinated. Evidence of his view of the situation?
Not a lot we can do about it now.

It certainly shows that Brannagan doesn’t have the character required to be captain

If they are lucky they will recover quickly, Luke McNally took some time to recover, I know few younger people who got covid before vaccinations were available and had a real problem with breathing for some time afterwards

My personal view with regards to the vaccine is it should be law I work with people in the nhs that won’t have my feelings are that if you don’t get the vaccine you shouldn’t get to work in close contact to other people

Back
Top Bottom