Away Match Day Thread 02/03/2024 L1: Portsmouth v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really couldnā€™t care less if Mcguane is moved on in the summer. Always starts the season well and then offers nothing for the remainder. Every time the ball is coming in his direction and he challenges he completely misjudges the bounce and we lose possession and it seems like he needs a wide open space and obvious pass to do anything other than go back or sideways. Sometimes thatā€™s the right thing but he really doesnā€™t suit us as a team if we go attacking

Pompey have been appalling, why can't we just take our chances and put games to bed? Do we practice finishing in training?

I really couldnā€™t care less if Mcguane is moved on in the summer. Always starts the season well and then offers nothing for the remainder. Every time the ball is coming in his direction and he challenges he completely misjudges the bounce and we lose possession and it seems like he needs a wide open space and obvious pass to do anything other than go back or sideways. Sometimes thatā€™s the right thing but he really doesnā€™t suit us as a team if we go attacking
Heā€™s had a thoroughly decent game. Every midfield needs a pacemaker, he hasnā€™t done much different to Marion Pack whoā€™s a former premier league player.

The spectre of Alan Biley rears it's ugly head!! A recurring nightmare. Let's go there and get the three points. The quality is there to do it.
I can remember trebelco Ruining our trip down there

Ps obviously delighted for mousinho and always exciting to see our collective second team ā€œthe Pompeyā€ win games

Back
Top Bottom