Home Match Day Thread 01/04/2024: L1 OUFC v Fleetwood Town

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting gossip going around, apparently there is some discord amongst the coaching staff and, perhaps more importantly, amongst the board. Some staff even talking about quitting!
As said, just gossip, nothing concrete or substantiated.
Gossip and bullshit it’s what the yellows forum was made for πŸ˜€

Some interesting gossip going around, apparently there is some discord amongst the coaching staff and, perhaps more importantly, amongst the board. Some staff even talking about quitting!
Is this new gossip? It seems someone posts this or similar, every other week on here.

Whether we might have snuck into the playoffs, this season was a write-off as soon as Manning went. He was getting more out of the squad than it was really capable of
Or he showed what it is capable of with some structure and organisation. Under manning the same players were well drilled in how we build from the back, the triangles we made in certain areas were consistent each game, and so were the shapes we defended in. He also knew when to switch from a back 4 to a 5 etc depending on who we were playing or which players he had available.

I think he showed so much more managerial talent than Buckingham has so far.

Mods - are we allowing this? Manorlounger posting gossip as Β΄gossip’ rather than fact on this forum……

Or he showed what it is capable of with some structure and organisation. Under manning the same players were well drilled in how we build from the back, the triangles we made in certain areas were consistent each game, and so were the shapes we defended in. He also knew when to switch from a back 4 to a 5 etc depending on who we were playing or which players he had available.

I think he showed so much more managerial talent than Buckingham has so far.
Basil Fawlty showed more managerial talent than Des to be fair.

I would say
Cummings out of form
Long out of form
Ruben out of form
Harris out of form

Last edited:
Not the best cameraman/woman on iFollow

But to drop McGuane entirely from the squad for 3 games straight at a time in which we've lost a midfield option to injury and keep picking a very out of form Rodrigues.

Certainly being the fall guy from the Bolton game.
Stevens also, he was subbed off at halftime and not been involved since

I’m going for another frustrating draw. Lincoln, Peterborough & Stevenage at home means it’s in our hands. If we don’t get positive results against those three then we don’t deserve to be in the play offs.
If only we’d got positive results against the rubbish, low down, out of form sides we’ve failed to beat under Des we wouldn’t need results in the games you’ve mentioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom