International News US Election YF Vote/Prediction

Who will win the US Election on Tuesday?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a horrible child Trump is. STILL in complete denial. STILL making unfounded claims about fraud. STILL refusing to accept that he could possibly lose. And his senior Republican allies are still denying reality. Surely they can't all be morons?
Well @Pete Burrett the rest of the yanks who aren’t morons they’re the hillbillies.

What a horrible child Trump is. STILL in complete denial. STILL making unfounded claims about fraud. STILL refusing to accept that he could possibly lose. And his senior Republican allies are still denying reality. Surely they can't all be morons?

Got to keep the scam going so he can squeeze every possible $ out of the gullible as he and the Republicans have got campaign debts to pay and Trump will want to keep momentum for when he launches Trump TV.

Nice to see some of the Govt kicking back against Trump although sadly it will mean them being sacked. Hopefully Biden reinstates them. The Republican Secretary of State for Georgia should have forwarded the link on to Trump in response to his continued claims about the elections there.

Democrats have taken Georgia and now on 306.
I remember Jed Bush somehow winning his seat to give George W Bush victory. Didn’t see a recount on that.
We now look forward to Biden for at least two years as I think he will hand over to Harris in 2023

P
The law firm working for Trump in Arizona has also withdrawn. And in Michigan, a judge refused to halt the certification of Detroit-area election results. It was the third time a judge has declined to intervene in the Michigan count.

All going very well for Trump. Still, no doubt Trump supporters will point out this is all part of an anti-Trump conspiracy.
Trump is such a petulant child, he can’t see what’s in front of him which is that he lost. Listening to Rudy Giuliani ranting over Trump losing and that it was all fraud is such en embarrassment and to think 19 years ago Giuliani was a very highly regarded person.

The win longer term will be that the Trump brand will be irreparably damaged from this. The desire to perpetuate Trumpism at future elections will be more difficult and particularly if his petulant children (sons) continue their current attacks on social media. They are the embodiment of bitter losers and their utter lack of self awareness will hopefully see them consigned to the "really???? What were we thinking!!!" dustbin of history.

Biden and the dems can help with that too by reaching out and trying to find d common purpose across the political spectrum. They stand a good chance too and would hope were entering and era of more conciliatory and collaborative leadership in world politics more generally.

The win longer term will be that the Trump brand will be irreparably damaged from this. The desire to perpetuate Trumpism at future elections will be more difficult and particularly if his petulant children (sons) continue their current attacks on social media. They are the embodiment of bitter losers and their utter lack of self awareness will hopefully see them consigned to the "really???? What were we thinking!!!" dustbin of history.

Biden and the dems can help with that too by reaching out and trying to find d common purpose across the political spectrum. They stand a good chance too and would hope were entering and era of more conciliatory and collaborative leadership in world politics more generally.
Yes I think Trump is finished as is the wider brand. The daughter is pretty but the rest of them pretty gruesome and charmless. There are more appealing reality stars and future politicians, I’m sure.

Yes I think Trump is finished as is the wider brand. The daughter is pretty but the rest of them pretty gruesome and charmless. There are more appealing reality stars and future politicians, I’m sure.
I wouldn't be so sure- he's already talking about launching 'Trump TV' which could fuel the brainwashing of the gullible and impressionable and many less gullible Republicans will still vote for the party even if it means voting for him as c. 72m votes show us.

Back
Top Bottom