International News US Election YF Vote/Prediction

Who will win the US Election on Tuesday?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well not getting a deal because of that when we need Europe as the export market anyway would be plain stupid.
And Barnier is trying to stick to his guns we give access To our fishing grounds and we can have access to the single market but that is the sticking point.

Last edited:
And Barnier is trying to stick to his guns we give access To our fishing grounds and we can have access to the single market but that is the sticking point.

My previous comment definitely still stands then.

The only caveat on our fishing grounds for me personally would be our Govt having the right to create marine conservation areas/no fishing zones where they wished within our waters, but these would include a ban on everybody so wouldn't be discriminatory . Basically things would stay as they are now.

It is right the fishing quotas represent a very small part of what is going on, although I’m sure a compromise has already been worked out. The situation with Ireland does need sorting out and I for one would be happy if that meant Biden playing a part to resolve it hopefully for the long term.
At least with the orange creep out now, we might have some success speaking to someone in high office that respects and listens to the views of others

My previous comment definitely still stands then.

The only caveat on our fishing grounds for me personally would be our Govt having the right to create marine conservation areas/no fishing zones where they wished within our waters, but these would include a ban on everybody so wouldn't be discriminatory . Basically things would stay as they are now.
Then Boris needs to stick to his guns

I expect that someone has already pointed this out, but if they haven't.........Democrats are ridiculously being accused of massively cheating in this American election. If that were the case, then how come they are behind in the senate race and have lost at least 4 Democrats in the House of Representatives? Duh! Put your thumb in your mouth, Mr. Chump....and suck, suck, suck.....because you really do suck!

Or Barnier changes his approach bsonas to get an agreement

It is possible but considering we have vastly more to lose for such a small comparative concession (and again Europe is the biggest market for our fish anyway) it really is a stupid risk. It would be a classic "cut your nose off to spite your face".

Last edited:
I expect that someone has already pointed this out, but if they haven't.........Democrats are ridiculously being accused of massively cheating in this American election. If that were the case, then how come they are behind in the senate race and have lost at least 4 Democrats in the House of Representatives? Duh! Put your thumb in your mouth, Mr. Chump....and suck, suck, suck.....because you really do suck!

Agree totally - anyone sane can look at the election results and see that the general Republican message was relatively well received, but Trump was not.

I'm giving them a lot of props in this thread recently, but the state of Maine delivered my favorite election result.
Biden beat Trump by 9 points, while at the same time Susan Collins (the Republican senator) won her race by 9 points.
So 18% of Maine voters split their vote to elect a Republican senator and a Democratic President.
If the Democrats were indeed cheating on a grand scale, why the hell wouldn't they also cheat in the Senate race - given that it's almost as important!?!

And Collins is a very rare thing in today's US politics.....she's a genuine moderate, who has voted against Trump on numerous occasions over the past four years (including on Obamacare and, most recently, on ACB's Supreme Court confirmation). Although I don't agree with her on a number of issues, America needs more politicians likes her that think rather than obey, and are willing to stand up for their own constituents rather than always toe the party line.

What colour is he today?

I mean Holy s**t!....does he still have a shred of sanity left?...who advised him that this was a good shade of fake tan to put on...he's making David Dickinson and Judith Chalmers look positively peaky 🤣

1605116179106.png

Taken today. Hair bleach and fake tan....set to max!!

I never thought I would say this, but I'm starting to pity him.

What colour is he today?

I mean Holy s**t!....does he still have a shred of sanity left?...who advised him that this was a good shade of fake tan to put on...he's making David Dickinson and Judith Chalmers look positively peaky 🤣

View attachment 4966

Taken today. Hair bleach and fake tan....set to max!!

I never thought I would say this, but I'm starting to pity him.

I like that he never co-ordinates his neck and ears with the colour the rest of his face is. Definitely an "interesting" look.

Trump's lawyers in Arizona have withdrawn themselves from the legal action in Maricopa County. Not been paid or realise it may getting increasingly likely to be viewed as frivolous with the possible censure etc that could come from it?

What a horrible child Trump is. STILL in complete denial. STILL making unfounded claims about fraud. STILL refusing to accept that he could possibly lose. And his senior Republican allies are still denying reality. Surely they can't all be morons?
They are legitimately scared of him. The abuse victim mentality amongst senior people tells you something about how bad he is. Not just a buffoon. Caligula rather than George W.

It’s good to have someone in the White House who has some semblance of being a caring individual.
Trump has brought his own party into disgrace and made his country a point of ridicule.
When you consider the likes of Reagan, Carter, Clinton and Obama were dignified through their presidency.
And to think a lot of republicans still think Trump as won.
He is an extreme right winger

It’s good to have someone in the White House who has some semblance of being a caring individual.
Trump has brought his own party into disgrace and made his country a point of ridicule.
When you consider the likes of Reagan, Carter, Clinton and Obama were dignified through their presidency.
And to think a lot of republicans still think Trump as won.
He is an extreme right winger
What I think is interesting is that, actually not all of them were that dignified (e.g. Clinton getting sucked off by an intern and bombing a babyfood factory, Reagan consulting an occultist etc), but compared to Trump - way dignified.

Back
Top Bottom