International News US Election YF Vote/Prediction

Who will win the US Election on Tuesday?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't be so sure- he's already talking about launching 'Trump TV' which could fuel the brainwashing of the gullible and impressionable and many less gullible Republicans will still vote for the party even if it means voting for him as c. 72m votes show us.
He’ll spend the rest of his life trying to stay out of jail. But the Republicans will probably find another creep to manipulate the headbangers.

He’ll spend the rest of his life trying to stay out of jail. But the Republicans will probably find another creep to manipulate the headbangers.
Plenty of American Rockers ( or should that be Rawkers) could qualify for manipulating headbangers - such as Gene Simmons perhaps? ;)

It appears that Trump is losing support within the Republican Party as well as from the lawyers.
He will have to concede once the support drains away.
Did I hear right that he has organised a march of his supporters in Washington today?
He is talking about going for 2024 but hopefully the Republican Party will try to return to some kind of 'normality'

It appears that Trump is losing support within the Republican Party as well as from the lawyers.
He will have to concede once the support drains away.
Did I hear right that he has organised a march of his supporters in Washington today?
He is talking about going for 2024 but hopefully the Republican Party will try to return to some kind of 'normality'

When Trump supporter Senator Lindsay Graham is saying that Biden should get access to the Intelligence brief then it should be obvious to everybody backing Trump that the game is up.

No smoke without fire...
Au contraire. In the US press over the past few days there's been plenty of smoke with very little fire. Could be described as allegations without proof. (And biased hearsay is not proof ....)

All this fraud and stealing the election shows how over 70 million yanks are just plain thick and stupid.

Trump is to the far right what Santa is to kids.

Instead of a jolly bearded fat man in a red suit, they believe in a narcissistic obese fantasist with an orange face.

Everyone else knows he's a fake.....but they just have to keep on believing ...or their xmas might not come.

Trump is to the far right what Santa is to kids.

Instead of a jolly bearded fat man in a red suit, they believe in a narcissistic obese fantasist with an orange face.

Everyone else knows he's a fake.....but they just have to keep on believing ...or their xmas might not come.

True that.:)

He`s still blobbing away on Twatter saying he won and happily exploiting the complex voting system America uses.
Good job there isn`t a global pandemic or people dying and the transition is completely stuck and will remain so until god knows when.

Makes our electoral system look competent and those who lose gracious with their acceptance.

He is a fascist. I’m surprised he didn’t have separate polling booths with stormtroopers on guard

I've been watching CNN news an awful lot over the last couple of weeks. My favourite reporter is Anderson Cooper. He's a mixture of Joe 90, Max Headroom and a statue.....but he's brilliant! I know they're heavily biased towards the Democrats, but if that helps to beat the repugnant Republicans and that Chump Trump, that's good enough for me. For Chump to totally ignore the effects that the virus is having, is criminal, to me. His supporters were advised not to wear a mask.....now look at the infection and death levels. He's a bloody disgrace. What a poor excuse for a so-called human being. Bye-bye, Chump...........bye-bye! You lost! You're fired (out of a cannon, preferably).

I've been watching CNN news an awful lot over the last couple of weeks. My favourite reporter is Anderson Cooper. He's a mixture of Joe 90, Max Headroom and a statue.....but he's brilliant! I know they're heavily biased towards the Democrats, but if that helps to beat the repugnant Republicans and that Chump Trump, that's good enough for me. For Chump to totally ignore the effects that the virus is having, is criminal, to me. His supporters were advised not to wear a mask.....now look at the infection and death levels. He's a bloody disgrace. What a poor excuse for a so-called human being. Bye-bye, Chump...........bye-bye! You lost! You're fired (out of a cannon, preferably).
Not to mention his super-spreader event to unveil his Supreme Court pick, his super-spreader event on election night and his tens of super-spreader rallies in the weeks up to the election. Watching Biden last night in a Press Q&A was like a breath of fresh air - he called for Americans to work together and was almost 'Presidential' in his demeanour. He wasn't a great candidate but boy am I pleased he's beaten Trump and he looks like a world-beater in comparison.

True that.:)

He`s still blobbing away on Twatter saying he won and happily exploiting the complex voting system America uses.
Good job there isn`t a global pandemic or people dying and the transition is completely stuck and will remain so until god knows when.

Makes our electoral system look competent and those who lose gracious with their acceptance.

Way I see it, the system for voting is fundamentally the same but Britain divides the country up into manageable bite-sized chunks (650 constituencies for a population of 65 million) whereas the US does not (50 states for 300 million). And everyone follows the same rules.

So in Britain, even the most remote constituencies have all their votes counted within a couple of days - and if it's really close, they can have a recount done within another day. And if there's any irregularities then there's a clear set of rules & regs to fall back on.

No such luck in the US, which is why it's going to continue to drag on and on and on.....

Voting reform is desperately needed on a federal level, but good luck getting both sides to agree on that any time soon.

“All history presents no sadder figure than that of the old man, blind and deprived of reason, wandering through the rooms of his palace, addressing imaginary parliaments, reviewing fancied troops, holding ghostly courts …”

William Thackeray said this of King George III. It fits rather well for Trump too.

He's more likely to be removed from office in a straightjacket than he is to conduct a smooth and peaceful transition, the way events are heading.

Back
Top Bottom