How will you vote on Thursday?

Who will you vote for in the EU elections?

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 42 47.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peterdev are you saying Caroline Lucas number one priority is the environment...?

She is a massive remainer, and her objective is for another referendum. I’ve seen her a few times on question time, and all she keeps saying is we need to go back to the people. We need to make sure, and double check that want to leave. She is one of many trying to thwart Brexit, and keep voting until she get a remain vote.

She is one of them that would turn around and say well we have to draw the line somewhere if remain won by 52%. - 48%. IF there was another vote.The environment isn’t her number one priority.

Peterdev are you saying Caroline Lucas number one priority is the environment...?

She is a massive remainer, and her objective is for another referendum. I’ve seen her a few times on question time, and all she keeps saying is we need to go back to the people. We need to make sure, and double check that want to leave. She is one of many trying to thwart Brexit, and keep voting until she get a remain vote.

She is one of them that would turn around and say well we have to draw the line somewhere if remain won by 52%. - 48%. IF there was another vote.The environment isn’t her number one priority.
Sounds good to me!

I`m starting to think that some form of coalition of ideas might be better.

There are particular aspects of many parties policy ideas I really like, however almost every single one countenances that with completely bonkers stuff .......................at all ends of the spectrum.

Maybe a "Saturday Night Politic`s" text vote would sort it...................... get the "URInCharge" app now.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To add further comedy, Labour have expelled Alastair Campbell from the party for voting Lib Dem. Talk about precious.

Considering what they have only suspended people for and how long it has taken to expel Campbell, it is a joke as summed up by Jess Phillips:

Here is another hypocritical contradiction:

Also add in that Labour's handling of anti-semitism within its own party has led to:

Last edited:
God, I wish Labour were less shambolic than they are. At a time when there needs to be an effective opposition they are about as much use as a fart in a hurricane.

You do know she's no longer the Green Party leader?...

The Green's number one priority IS the environment. They are 'remain' because their position is that co-operation with other counties (including pan-European legislation and resisting US anti-environmental moves as part of a bloc) is the best way to protect the environment. Pollution doesn't respect borders!

More strawmen and lies. You used to be a big Tommy Robinson Fan then you discovered that backing a criminal who spent his time breaking the laws about contempt of court wasn't very popular. You've toned down the anti Muslim stuff recently too. Why's that I wonder?

However you're still pumping out untruths, just targetting a slightly different audience. Nothing in the EU rules prevents supporting of British Steel. The Conservatives may use this as an excuse.
Hello Green Murphy, not sure you should be accusing anyone of pumping out untruths.

What does Green Murphy mean? Is it some insult used by people with red faces who like playing whistles and banging drums?

Oxford west MP joins with Scottish parliament demanding an inquiry into why/how UK based EU citizens were denied the right to vote in Thursday's MEP elections......

She is an arrogant cow, now saying after the Eu elections that GB’s vote shows that we must stay in and that Brexit should stop, now I thought Farage’s Brexit won the most seats

Indeed, which is my point as the Lib Dems can now insist on the developer meeting its requirements required under planning permission.
And with the LiB Dems taking control of the vale and west Oxfordshire councils of which Layla Moran is the MP all the development for new houses that are required by the government that have already been earmarked for builds are now under threat as the Lib Dem’s and Moran don’t want them, it’s a case of “ not in my backyard “

And with the LiB Dems taking control of the vale and west Oxfordshire councils of which Layla Moran is the MP all the development for new houses that are required by the government that have already been earmarked for builds are now under threat as the Lib Dem’s and Moran don’t want them, it’s a case of “ not in my backyard “

You got a link to that Bazzer?

I'd be interested to find out more.

Back
Top Bottom