Away Match Day Thread 31/10/2020 L1 - Fleetwood Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wycombe in your thoughts before Swindon. Anyone would think you see us as rivals, surely not. Possession footballs still working in Headington

So Wycombe won and rather than enjoy the moment on your own forum, you are here on an Oxford forum ?

You couldn’t make it up ??

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your season and good luck to you.

And remember :-

Hands
Face
Space

....and be kind.

Enjoy lockdown “the sequel“, I heard it’s going to be more enjoyable than the 1st

That was a relegation haunted second half performance. Fleetwood are a bog standard L1 team and they barely had to break sweat to beat us. .

Missed Sykes a lot and the lack of bite in midfield was terrifying.
I thought Fleetwood were pretty crap but theyve always been at the top end of this league.

Try sitting in a bar in Morley, Leeds, with your colours on and try not to bite at the P**s taking. Not seen any games, so cannot comment, however, looking at the game threads since the start of the season, you can't all be wrong? Anyway COYY'S
Try living in Wycombe

I can hardly wait for our Scum supporting postie to arrive on Monday morning. Oh joy of joys.

Lot of doom and gloom on here, but we have two home games in hand. If we win both handsomely - and why wouldn't we on current form - we would be mid-table. Maintain that position and strengthen at the next window and Championship here we come! I'm on the positive bus. Who's with me?
Love you!!

If it helps, I've been the prison officer locking up a number of (relatively) high profile Swindon and Reading fans!!! They loved me!!
You're not from Blackbird Leys are you who worked at Bullingdon?

If it helps, I've been the prison officer locking up a number of (relatively) high profile Swindon and Reading fans!!! They loved me!!
Did you turn a blind eye to illicit shower activity when they dropped the soap? If so, bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom