Away Match Day Thread 31/10/2020 L1 - Fleetwood Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been at IKEA and doing house shizz today - didn't check the score (because I knew it would be bad), decided to run through the thread this evening to relive the drama in "real time".

I saw 30 pages and knew we'd fucked it.

I remember sitting at Bradford a few years ago and thinking "we're s**t, completely hopeless, we're going down" and we didn't then. So who knows. But I'm not proud to be a fan tonight.

Imagine if we got promoted and rocked up in the Championship like this.

Lot of doom and gloom on here, but we have two home games in hand. If we win both handsomely - and why wouldn't we on current form - we would be mid-table. Maintain that position and strengthen at the next window and Championship here we come! I'm on the positive bus. Who's with me?
Yes we do Pete 2 home games in hand but be honest at the moment with what you’ve seen are you that confident? Hope you and yours are keeping well and staying safe.

So Wycombe won and rather than enjoy the moment on your own forum, you are here on an Oxford forum ?

You couldn’t make it up ??

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your season and good luck to you.

And remember :-

Hands
Face
Space

....and be kind.

Enjoy lockdown “the sequel“, I heard it’s going to be more enjoyable than the 1st
Lockdown? There grounf looks
Like lockdown permanently.

Been at IKEA and doing house shizz today - didn't check the score (because I knew it would be bad), decided to run through the thread this evening to relive the drama in "real time".

I saw 30 pages and knew we'd fucked it.

I remember sitting at Bradford a few years ago and thinking "we're s**t, completely hopeless, we're going down" and we didn't then. So who knows. But I'm not proud to be a fan tonight.

Imagine if we got promoted and rocked up in the Championship like this.
Tbh I’m glad we didn’t SC would be creamed every time as our RB mind you so would JR mind you so would the CB’s

Tuesday is massive - especially for KR!
No problems for KR. Hes sitting on a FOUR YEAR contract.. There isnt a safer job in the country in the current climate. The worst case scenario would be the fanbase turning on him as hes going nowhere. It would be wasted negative energy. Finger’s crossed he’ll sort out the problems and turn it around. Total support from everyone will go a long way in helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom