Away Match Build Up 31-10-2020 L1 Fleetwood Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Atkinson again according to the mail as he has problems again, I read somewhere that he had failed a medical with another club prior to signing for us , not good news for him if he can’t stay fit, I would play every defender we have on Saturday in order to try to keep a clean sheet as we can’t score why bother with a forward line
2-3-5 then...?

Haven't done THAT for a few years...

1-0 to Oxford, Eastwood to score an injury time winner after going up for a corner.
We're sending the keeper up for a corner at 0-0? KR trialling his new theory of an attacking goalkeeper? Bold move.

5-1 in afraid there attacking players will take the P**s out of that thing we call a defence and the dodgy keeper behind it will make at least one mistake to keep up his record
I would love to be wrong but I just can’t see anything from this game
The 1 being an own goal most likely

After sleeping on it i now fully believe we will finally beat Fleetwood it’s never been done before and tomorrow that will change 3-4 it’s going to be a goal fest get your pace makers ready lads and lasses ?⚽⚽⚽⚽️?

Reading some of These post you would think Fleetwood Town , are world class ... a They are not , look at the for and against, if we can get the defenders in line , they are beatable , get Matty (Ryan , I think NH calls him) chances he will score . 2-1 to us.
Up The Manor

Reading some of These post you would think Fleetwood Town , are world class ... a They are not , look at the for and against, if we can get the defenders in line , they are beatable , get Matty (Ryan , I think NH calls him) chances he will score . 2-1 to us.
Up The Manor

We can make them look so.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Not entirely sure what to make of Fleetwood this season.

They absolutely thrashed Hull earlier in the month, but either side of that lost to Rochdale and Accrington.

Suspect they're a bog-standard mid-table side this season......which means at the very least it should be a tight one tomorrow.

If they beat us comfortably, on the heels of Posh & Charlton doing the same, then it's going to be time to start worrying about who the four teams in the division are that are worse than us.......

Usual 2 0 defeat to Fleetwood which would be the case if we still had Dickie and Browne in the team and won ten on the bounce

They pretty much always leg us over. Big, strong, quick, dirty.

Defeat.

And I’m usually an optimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom