World Cup 29/11/2022: Group Stage - Wales v England: 1900

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the Iran game I allowed myself to think that England were equipped to win it and then we get that utter no-show of a performance against a fit but limited USA.
That turgid performance needed fresh impetus at 50 minutes. Anyone could see that but Slothgate waited it out another 15 minutes before trying to rectify it. Too bloody late! Tactical thinker he Ain’t.
We should beat Wales, we really should.
But I just look at us treading water like that USA game and know that there are a number of countries in this tournament infinitely more capable, fitter and more dangerous that await.
We will Qualify of course but we don’t look to be anywhere near consistent enough to win it.
1-0 England.

SHOULD be an England win .... however Wales will raise their game , could prove to be an interesting encounter..... maybe 'open season' will be called on several 'key' England players?

Well I can't deny that there's part of me that wants England to go 0-4 down in the first 10 minutes and then claw one back in the 16th minute of 2nd half added time...

Oooh, with a 10-minute VAR inquest into the late goal please!

I hope we hammer Wales 18 nil, them and Scotland have such massive chips on their shoulders about stuff that happened hundreds of years before they were born, plus that made up nonsense language that only about 8 of them can speak is annoying as f**k, teletubbies babble but with more spitting.

I hope we hammer Wales 18 nil, them and Scotland have such massive chips on their shoulders about stuff that happened hundreds of years before they were born, plus that made up nonsense language that only about 8 of them can speak is annoying as f**k, teletubbies babble but with more spitting.
I like Wales well enough and know a couple of Welshes so don’t mind letting them narrowly win, if it keeps Trumpistan out. Anything bar a 0-0 or dull 1-0 England win

2-2.

Bale will inevitably score.

By the end of the evening we will all have been brain washed into believing Wales actually won the game.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Starting to look forward to this game now!
We need to be up for it from the kick off, has they will be for sure.
If we are 2-0 England.

We’re missing a Jack Grealish who can beat a man in a tight space. We have almost all of the ball, we don’t need three defensive minded midfielders, I’d have played Grealish, Foden and Rashford behind Kane, go a bit more attacking

Back
Top Bottom