Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • USA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if England can refrain from crab passing across the backline it should be a win

How many favourites are there for the World Cup? The commentators are saying the African nation which is Tunisia by the way have held one of the favourites Denmark

Same starting 11 as against Iran for me. Get the win then make 11 changes against the Welsh who our second string should hammer.

Yep, I agree and that's what he's done.

I'm going to be very, very outnumbered watching today (as in, on my own in a room full of Americans).
Think I will take the super cocky and overconfident approach to pre-match banter, so England better win this one or I'm in for a world of stick.......

f*****g shite so far. No tempo, just passing it around the back four all the time. Playing two DMC is crazy. We are playing Iran and USA, not Brazil and France.

It’s slow and awful to watch so far.

Pedestrian, predictable, plenty of poor control. Looking forward to a Robinsonesque plan B. 😁😳

Unlucky Pulisic. I almost want USA to score. We might start being more adventurous then.

Negative shite so far.

• React
Reactions: QR
Look at the difference. USA get from one end of the pitch to the other in 5/6 passes, yet it takes us 50.

England are slow and ponderous, and they must be coached and told to play this way. It’s bloody horrible to watch.

Thank god it’s half time.

It’s almost like the US are better than Iran and have some top flight players in their ranks …

The usual bed wetting on here because England aren’t 5-0 up. It’ll need to improve but it’s hardly Iceland all over again.

The USA look have more desire and determination to get the ball forward. A lot more urgency.

Back
Top Bottom