Home Match Day Thread 28/11/2023 L1: OUFC v Bolton Wanderers

Who was your MOM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need a bounce back not just to get the mojo back but to show that we are a force this season and will be there at the end of the season 2-0

Well I woke up this morning full of cold ( sorry if anyone catches it) is it going to stop me going tonight is it heck I plan a couple of jack Daniels a dodgy burger and to cheer on the boys in yellow 😂😂

2-3 in a very entertaining game

3-1 Bolton with the Ox missing a glut of guilt edged chances, again.

Hope i'm proved wrong. Looking forward to it.

Apprehensive after Saturday. The curse that is injuries is starting to take an edge off our performances. I hope that Des has analysed and can correct things for this evening.
The wild card in all this will be that clown of an official, Sam Purkis. Discipline will be paramount. No mouthing off and no silly fouls, kicking the ball away and any display of petulance. (and that's just me, according to Mrs L)

Looking forward to two teams playing proper football and lots of skill on display.

I missed this on Saturday as there was a bit of uncertainty.
Was Elliot Moore suspended for the Cheltenham game / injured / rested so as not to get a booking and be suspended for today's Bolton game?

I think we'll score very early, but then throw it all away. 1-4.
Hope I'm wrong.
Come on you Yellows!!

Should be a really entertaining game with 2 good footballing sides. Really looking forward to it, hopefully Harris and bodin have their shooting boots on!!!!

Beadle
Stevens Moore Thorniley Brown
Mcguane Brannagan
Goodrnham Bodin Murphy
Harris.

I would have edwards starting on the left, but may not be fit enough to start. COYY.

3-1 Bolton with the Ox missing a glut of guilt edged chances, again.
Chances so good you’re guilty if you miss them?

The Bolton lot are talking about how miserable we all are, so this is for them: we are gonna win 4-0. Harris x 2 Bran x 2.

My seat will be empty, I’ll be watching whilst staying warm at home in the glow of what a great parent I am.

I’ll do a Tuesday game later in the year against someone rubbish just so I can pipe up when the same argument about attendances starts.

Still really looking forward to it.

Going a bit AWOL with this...

Beadle
Stevens - Moore - Thorniley - Brown
McGuane - Brannagan
Bodin
Goodrham - Murphy - Edwards

Can't see how you can justify Harris starting anymore. Thought Murphy was one of the best of a bad bunch off the bench. Him, Goodhram and Edwards is a very dynamic front 3 - all can interchange.

I know most people will look at this and think what the f*** is that, but I feel if we set up the same way as Saturday we may see a similar result - need to mix it up!

Thorniley or Negru at the back?

It could be a cracking game. Two good sides who play football.

I reckon a draw, but you just never know.

No way would I start Harris. On what basis can he continue to get selected ? I'm almost favouring Perkins, or even the non-scoring O'Donkor, what's to lose by playing either ? None of our forwards score so why not give the others a chance and hope to achieve success on the law of averages theory.

If we win tonight, we could, if we score enough, go top, or we could even drop to 4th.
If we draw, we could go 2nd, or again drop to 4th.
If we lose, we will drop to 4th, or possibly even 5th.

Either way, there will still be 27 games to go.

Long way to go indeed NWO but it could be a great footie match if the ref can park his ego for a couple of hours. Some decent players in both sides and hopefully they’ll get the chance to express themselves.

Back
Top Bottom