Away Match Day Thread 23/12/2023 L1: Northampton Town v OUFC

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DB's first away league win today, in front of a sold out away end , 1-3

PLAYED FOR BOTH

B8hp9LcCcAATYzd

Notable players that have appeared for both the U’s and the Cobblers includes Billy Bodin, Kemar Roofe, Danny Hylton, Chris Hackett, Martin Aldridge, Andy Woodman,
Billy Jeffrey, Chris Hargreaves, George Baldock, Richard Hill, Les Phillips, Chris Willmott, Eric Sabin, James Hunt, David Savage, Billy Turley, Liam Davis and many more.

CYsZ0izWAAAJLRj

Going to be a tough game today Northampton will be much better than Burton was last week.
It would be nice to have a early Christmas present 💛💙
1-2

I realised I’d never properly looked at the Northampton crest. What a horrific mess that is. Like a hyperactive 10 year old had a go at making a collage in photoshop.

Have parked at Duston Mill before and it can get very wet. What’s the best alternative?

Have parked at Duston Mill before and it can get very wet. What’s the best alternative?
As advised above, the alternative parking is a little further away - 15 minute walk - but is a proper car park, tarmac and lined. They give a postcode but it really is simple to find. Follow the road past Sixfields (the Stadium) on Edgar Mobbs Way and it is on the right.
1703324689662.png

It would be nice to hear a carol being sung on RadOx later.
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way

TICKET HAS BECOME AVAILABLE.
1 X ADULTS, £20.
DUE TO TIMING MEET.OUTSIDE LEFT HAND SIDE TURNSTILES, AT 1.30PM
DM.ME
THANKS.

Back
Top Bottom