• SUB: Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bath Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Despise them nearly as much as the scum.
I get to feel their pain close up tonight!!

Brain sadly saying 1-0 Reading ,Heart saying 3-1 Utd just a massive game .

I really hope we get a positive result not because it's against Reading but because we need to get our season back on track 0-1

As for Reading they are no different to Portsmouth or Wycombe imo I don't see them as rivals... Scum is the only rivalry for me

I really hope we get a positive result not because it's against Reading but because we need to get our season back on track 0-1

As for Reading they are no different to Portsmouth or Wycombe imo I don't see them as rivals... Scum is the only rivalry for me

I have a few more butterflies in my stomach than I would before playing either of those two this morning, which I didn't think I would, but not living that far from Reading and being the only Oxford fan in my gym with a few of them using it I am going to take a bit of stick if we lose so that might explain it.

If we fail to win tonight I fear it could turn sour.

Already a lot of questions asked in terms of performance levels since Des came in, failing to beat a massively struggling rival would give legitimacy to a lot of those questions.

If we fail to win tonight I fear it could turn sour.

Already a lot of questions asked in terms of performance levels since Des came in, failing to beat a massively struggling rival would give legitimacy to a lot of those questions.

It'll only turn sour if people want it to.

What do you hope to achieve by contemplating this before tonight's game?

Get us noses in front tonight and the confidence will return then see a different team. Once we get a spade in for the Triangle - that's when everything changes and we push for promotion.

It'll only turn sour if people want it to.

What do you hope to achieve by contemplating this before tonight's game?
I think it's fairly obvious - a spell of bad performances and not so great results followed by failing to beat a rival who are second bottom is bound to cause a stir at any club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom