• SUB: Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bath Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
This exchange from the Reading forum says it all so we don't have to!

View attachment 17092

They genuinely believe they are a big club, despite all the history saying they are not and most of the fans they gained through being in the prem briefly f*****g off. They were just there to watch premier league football, it’s why they used to only take away about 800 when they were in the championship, the plastic “fans” they picked up were never going to go to away games and they were never going to stick around once they were out of the top two tiers.
No real surprise that most of their fanbase doesn’t know about history pre premier league days as they were not into football then.

Those of us who grew up in south Oxfordshire know what this means. It’s a huge game for that part of our fan base. Appreciate it might not be for those east, west or north of the city.

A month ago we would have easily beaten them. Now I’m Not so sure.

I have a feeling that whoever scores first wins. We don’t seem to be able to claw back after conceding recently. The only caveat to that is they are a young team and let in loads of goals late on (inexperience?).

I don’t care how we do it, just win. I know a lot of Reading fans so it’s going to be unbearable if we lose, especially given the state of their club.
Yeah, I bet all police leave is cancelled in Wallingford tonight!

Question: will it be sitting in your ticketed seat tonight? Or just sit anywhere?

Regardless of who it is, it’s a big opportunity tonight… win and we’re 3rd, looking at some good fixtures to see us through to January, where our ceiling for improvement (based on 3 goals from all of our strikers put together, and 0 since mid-August) looks plenty higher than most.

I fancy tonight might be Josh Murphy’s night.

Question: will it be sitting in your ticketed seat tonight? Or just sit anywhere?
Sold out means allocated seats. That said, most will simply sit where they like until told otherwise! I would hope that those who wish to stand throughout show some respect to those who can't. And, where there are vulnerable and youngsters, make sure that they can also enjoy the game.

I always go by if you're not that bothered where you sit, just sit in allocated seats. Trouble is, if everyone is happy in their allocated seats it only takes one person to take a seat that isn't there's and refuse to move and it descends into chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom