Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 66 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4th min - 1-0 (Taylor, pen)
… 70 minutes of desperate back-to-wall defending/luck …
71st min - 1-1 (some goonah)
… 20 minutes of even more desperate, tired defending …
98th min - 2-1 (Goodrham)

Look this is a free hit for us. Just like the 2 City games. OK I expect class to tell in the end but that doesn't mean we got to just roll over.
My expectations are more about our performance. I just want us to play well and put on a good show. In this instance I won't mind being plucky 'ol' Oxford

Heart - 2-0 - headlines for a day as "lowly" Oxford "stun" PL Champions elect.
Head - 1-1 - cash in at the Emirates and I can tick another ground off.
Reality - we get tonked.

Thats it.

Late home winner - despite Coote favouring PL reserves with every 50/50 decision....the spirit of 1964 reawakening in OX4 envokes 'magic of the cup' headlines ( and thats despite the reality is theres little in the way of magic left in the facup since PL have been calling the shots).....we're long overdue a PL 'scalp'

Imagine the scenes if Arsenal finalise signing Mudryk over the weekend and they give him an ‘easy’ debut against us 😖

Didn't realise he signed, Chelsea were also preparing a bid (although Arsenal were always favourite).

Christ tell me why you would not play a first choice team against a top of the table premiership side
Because we have almost no chance of winning and there’s no point in risking/flogging players carrying injuries; and the experience will massively benefit younger players.

I’d definitely start Goodrham and O’Donkor, and maybe Johnson…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom