Votes: 66 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
A packed Kassam Stadium, a new scoreboard hopefully making its debut and its LIVE on national TV.

Everyone’s wanting to know what side Arteta will put out.

Vote, discuss and enjoy the build up!

I cast my vote, don’t think I’m sticking my neck out. Just hope we’re competitive like we were against Palace and that it’s a fun night not spoiled by one of ours getting sent off. Also hope we play a largely first choice team. I suspect we’ll see Bodin, GOD, and another up front.

I cast my vote, don’t think I’m sticking my neck out. Just hope we’re competitive like we were against Palace and that it’s a fun night not spoiled by one of ours getting sent off. Also hope we play a largely first choice team. I suspect we’ll see Bodin, GOD, and another up front.
Christ tell me why you would not play a first choice team against a top of the table premiership side

Oxford win, can't see anything else really. Can you think of anything more OUFC than beating Arsenal and losing to Sutton United in the same season?

3-2. Taylor to cancel out an early Arsenal goal just before half-time and get carried off injured doing so. Whilst he's off the pitch being treated GO'D puts us 2-1 up with a thumping header. Taylor then returns to a hero's welcome. Arsenal equalise halfway through the second half, but Oxford grab the win when Anderson has a speculative long-range shot which the Arsenal keeper casually tries to stop with one hand and spills it over the line.

I've had a vision. Or I've been watching old games on YouTube. One of those anyway.

0-4 it will be like Playing cloghes Notts forest when they were european champs. We will huff and puff that's all we have this year.

0-3 expecting
0-4 disappointed
0-5 KR out
0-6 Sack the board
0-7 leave early miss the rush (60 minutes on the extremely bright scoreboard)
0-8 find the custard cream gate in the way
8-8 turn Radio Oxford on
9-8 rushed back missing our final winner.

Last edited:
Oxford win, can't see anything else really. Can you think of anything more OUFC than beating Arsenal and losing to Sutton United in the same season?

3-2. Taylor to cancel out an early Arsenal goal just before half-time and get carried off injured doing so. Whilst he's off the pitch being treated GO'D puts us 2-1 up with a thumping header. Taylor then returns to a hero's welcome. Arsenal equalise halfway through the second half, but Oxford grab the win when Anderson has a speculative long-range shot which the Arsenal keeper casually tries to stop with one hand and spills it over the line.

I've had a vision. Or I've been watching old games on YouTube. One of those anyway.
Reminiscing are we?

It’s now 2028 and we still have matty Taylor upfront sign a striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom