Away Match Day Thread 16/11/22 FA Cup: Woking FC v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read on the original tie, the surrounds around the ground were flooded as well including part of the dressing rooms which made it a H&S issue. It wasn't just the pitch apparently.

As an aside, the main thing from last night being we got through to the next round and we had no injury injuries so a good night.
That sounds bad, like breaking your broken leg 🦵😵‍💫

Don't often comment on matches, but a couple of things on last night that I feel need mentioning. I was sat right on the halfway line, in the little main stand, so had a good view of the game.

Firstly, I can't believe anyone is criticising Lewis Bate's performance last night! He was excellent throughout. Neat, tidy, always available, brave in possession, and kept the ball moving well.

Secondly, Djavan Anderson. I like him more each time I see him. Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we've found our new right back!
It may have been the conditions last night but i didn’t feel Lewis Bate was at his best, I know he can play better, but sorry I disagree on this one.

Late to the party on this one, what was wrong with the website?

Enjoyable game marred slightly by a slightly homer ref. We showed a lot of spirit in dodgy conditions; very impressed with the fringe players who started , (Goodhram and McGinty), while Anderson is worth watching whatever the hell he is getting up to.

Woking were decent standard and National League clearly much improved from our horrible sojourn.

The summer signing hiatus being cancelled out by emergence of young talent.

Big question for me about the summer cock up , did any of these ‘great players’ actually have thorough medicals? A lot of money has been wasted..

Late to the party on this one, what was wrong with the website?

Enjoyable game marred slightly by a slightly homer ref. We showed a lot of spirit in dodgy conditions; very impressed with the fringe players who started , (Goodhram and McGinty), while Anderson is worth watching whatever the hell he is getting up to.

Woking were decent standard and National League clearly much improved from our horrible sojourn.

The summer signing hiatus being cancelled out by emergence of young talent.

Big question for me about the summer cock up , did any of these ‘great players’ actually have thorough medicals? A lot of money has been wasted..

Previously posted on here that KR had disregarded two adverse medicals in order to sign certain players.

Especially as we had TW on the 5 minute forum only yesterday again stating that no one person has the decision on who is signed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom