Home Match Build Up 26/11/2022 FA Cup 2nd rnd : OUFC v Exeter City

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the atmosphere at Kassam is absolute shite if you can’t even swear in the cheapest part of the ground, it’s not a night at the opera.
You don't have to swear to generate an atmosphere.

Anyway, all together now... "My old man, said be a Swindon fan, I said...."

You don't have to swear to generate an atmosphere.

Anyway, all together now... "My old man, said be a Swindon fan, I said...."

Everyone who was there must remember the time they had a campaign to stop swearing in the London Road in the nineties when Shotton was manager, the highlight being our manager encouraging it during the game.

Everyone who was there must remember the time they had a campaign to stop swearing in the London Road in the nineties when Shotton was manager, the highlight being our manager encouraging it during the game.
Yep. Half the fun of the LRT when I was a small boy was the 'interesting' language used.

So I took my youngest son to the mk Dons game during the match his mum takes him to get a drink and hot dog whilst waiting in the que he shouts oi goalie your s**t 🤣🤣 it doesn't take long for the little ears

Flying back from Spain on Saturday not sure if I will get back in time or not. I’m a season ticket holder can you get a ticket on the day?

No wonder the atmosphere at Kassam is absolute shite if you can’t even swear in the cheapest part of the ground, it’s not a night at the opera.
I swear at matches, it was just the very young kid using the c word and encouraged to do so that I found to be off.

If there are any available and so far this season tells me there will be, but maybe not your seat.
Thanks Bazzer
I watched that fiasco from here in Spain last week. Thank God for Eastwood but in all my 57 years supporting this club I never learn and my first thought after being away for two weeks is to go and watch them again

Thanks Bazzer
I watched that fiasco from here in Spain last week. Thank God for Eastwood but in all my 57 years supporting this club I never learn and my first thought after being away for two weeks is to go and watch them again
That's what being a supporter is all about?
If you are not a Top 6 PL club ( and even their supporters make comments like yours above!!), then there are always ups and downs .
Since CW we have generally been pretty fortunate ( in the 6 to 7 years before CW things were really really bad)

That's what being a supporter is all about?
If you are not a Top 6 PL club ( and even their supporters make comments like yours above!!), then there are always ups and downs .
Since CW we have generally been pretty fortunate ( in the 6 to 7 years before CW things were really really bad)
Yes they were but I still felt I had to go even though Grenoble Road is a soulless place
The only benefits of the conference were to see grounds like Tamworth and Grays where you could mingle with opposition fans and have a joke or two

Exeter Gaffer Gary Caldwell on Saturday’s FA Cup clash:

Grecian’s striker Jay Stansfield:

McGinty
Anderson Moore Findlay Brown
Brannagan McGuane
Jones Browne Goodrham
O’Donkor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom