• Draw

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 66 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like this ref to laid back on his last cup outing at the kassam and gave us f**k all

He reffed our Conference play off game Rushden & Diamonds in 2010. Missed a clear foul in the lead up to R&D equaliser.
Hopefully he has improved in the last 13 years.

It would be nice to see Arteta having a hissy fit like he did when they got done by Newcastle but I can't see it.

I have an inkling that, as his world sinks around him, the cult leader manager will sling on a few young'uns so he looks like he's committed to developing home talent.

I think we will win 3-1 arsenal will obviously make some changes and to be honest their fringe players aren't as good as the main starters I reckon our boys will be right up for it

I'm quite surprised how strong man united have gone in their team selection tonight hopefully it's a sign of things and arsenal go as strong on Monday wouldn't it be great to beat a strong arsenal team

Because we have almost no chance of winning and there’s no point in risking/flogging players carrying injuries; and the experience will massively benefit younger players.

I’d definitely start Goodrham and O’Donkor, and maybe Johnson…
Johnson was quality against Palace. Not been seen since. Don't understand why he is being held back.

Heart - 2-0 - headlines for a day as "lowly" Oxford "stun" PL Champions elect.
Head - 1-1 - cash in at the Emirates and I can tick another ground off.
Reality - we get tonked.

Thats it.
I don't think there are any replays in the 3rd round. It will be decided on penalties after extra time, I think.

Screenshot_20230107_080451_Facebook.jpg
- and that includes nine minutes of added time!

I'm not sure whether this means that Arsenal were saving themselves for a tougher battle on Monday or whether we can eclipse them with our superior stamina in the last 20 minutes......

Because we have almost no chance of winning and there’s no point in risking/flogging players carrying injuries; and the experience will massively benefit younger players.

Disagree - it's been a grey old season, and we're firmly midtable. Nice to really give this game a go and give us some entertainment.

So, what bizzarre team will Robinson pick for melodramatic effect on Monday. He normally goes rouge with his team selection in games like this.

I hope he picks the strongest team possible, thus is the most fun we're going to have this season so I hope we give it a good go.

It’s a game on national tv vs one of the biggest clubs in the country who are top of the premier league, not the paint pot, Robinson is picking his strongest team.

Saving the other players for our promotion push?

I hope we play our strongest team, not players carrying injuries, or youngsters for the sake of experience (they'd get better experience in proper League games).

Let's try and keep the loss respectable.

I have 1 over 65's eticket for sale as I am no longer able to go

South Stand Lower
Next to back row
Close to halfway line

Selling at original face value of £18
Payment by paypal only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom