Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sub: Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
COYY

Can't be there today but was at the Manor Ground for the 3-0 top flight win in May 1986 and the 3-2 League Cup win in October 1984, so hoping for another home win. If we still had Aldridge, Hamilton, Houghton and Langan playing, I'd be expecting a win.

I was there for those two but wont be there today. Hoping for the slick passing version of our team Macguane Brannagan Bate and Goodrham could easily match their midfield its the rest of the matchups that slightly worry me! COYY

I wonder how many tickets we will get when we play man city in the fourth round at least it's away this time

Did make smile our midfield can easily match there's it depends which one they put out. Let's hope for a good performance and not a stuffing.We need confidence for the second half of the season.

Fl_ffL4aYAIplhJ

In this match it doesn't matter where arsenal are in the premier league once both teams cross that white line they are equal it's a free hit for both teams. I hope our lads put in a top performance and don't leave the pitch with any regrets that's all we can ask as fans and all the players can ask of us is we back them be loud and be proud of the team you support.
💛💙

Promotion is all but a remote possibility, there’s little else to play for or get excited about this season, therefore I expect us to put out a more or less full strength side. Brown appears to have been playing with an injury, so might be given a rest.

We have a chance, but let’s not kid ourselves, it’s all about the strength of the Arsenal line up and bench.

It will be interesting to see if we get to see the Murphy who turned up against Charlton or the one against Exeter?

Should be a good occasion and decent atmosphere. Bate will catch the eye of the TV pundits.

2-2 Brannigan, Bodin.

The boys won't be playing (or not playing) for Karl today, this is a great chance to get themselves in the shop window and tongues wagging. I'm expecting a spirited and positive performance - whether we get a win is another matter.

Might as well enjoy this final moment of excitement for the season.

Looking for 1 adult ticket for a long standing OUFC supporter, if possible. Any area of the ground will do. MTIA.

It’s a classic FA Cup story in waiting isn’t it? It would be so typical of football if KR and the boys were to bring their absolute A-game that’s been missing all season and score an early goal against the premier league leaders.

We’ll surprise people with how decent we are on the ball, ride our luck a bit but eventually concede in a way that reminds us why we are 14th in L1.

1-1 for me.

Back
Top Bottom