Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Yep and for me it’s a good thing. Never was overly impressed and would take a while to get up to speed.
Holland was improving throughout his period with us, culminating in ‘that’ goal. It will be disappointing to miss out on Season 2.

I'd probably take Barker over Holland, but surprised how strongly Holland was being spoken of only a couple of hours ago. If this was a distraction attempt by the club then well done!! I would've happily put money on Holland coming in, even after it was suggested that the deal was off!

This ITK game ain't as easy as it looks!!! 🤣🤣

Still think we'll see a third in tonight, but what the hell do I know!!!

Sell taylor to Barnsley for the loan for Lee
And Hanson to Bradford for Barker?

come the end of the season they go back and we have no Hanson more importantly our goal scoring talisman, Robinson would be shot at dawn.
Let’s hope it’s just a rumour and doesn’t happen. It would be incredibly short sighted if it does.

He’s scored three in his last fifteen for Rangers.
It is looking a done deal so welcome to Brandon.
I reckon he will do fine for us

Re Barker

From a lad who writes for a Rangers fanzine

He’s a decent player but never believed he was good enough for Rangers. He’s lightening quick but lacks in final ball etc

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Colin 'Flash' Harrington springs to mind.

If we can bring in both of these and not sell any of our big players, Id say its been a good window overall. Wouldnt be opposed to Hall going though, but would like to keep Hanson and Sykes

If they’re better than we have now, let Hall and Sykes. The future is looking bright

Of all the ‘ serious ‘ names seen today mentioned , Luton’s Elliott Lee is the one that excites me the most.

Plays as a 10 and certainly can create openings and finishes well. Would be a top signing.

Know very little about Barker.

Just hope Karl is not firing a scattergun!

Played mostly as a left winger this season when he has played. But has played on the right and as a centre forward.

Does anyone on here know why a lot of business gets done on deadline day? Doesn't it make sense to get these deals over the line earlier.
Is it selling clubs holding our for more money or desperation from buying clubs?

Back
Top Bottom