Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

No doubt about it, Brandon Barker would absolutely smash it at this level! I seem to remember he was ‘the next big thing’ when he was a youngster. Seems to have faded away a little bit since that time but this move would be good for all parties

I'd be delighted with Cadden and Barker. Barker the electric paced unpredictable maverick, and Cadden the more creative wide midfielder with a cracking set piece in his locker. Although it appears Holland is more likely than Cadds which is also a very good addition to the squad.

Nothing to do with me sadly, just cracked Front Post's cryptic post and it appears he's very onto something. Would be over the moon with that signing.
I don't know who he is, but I wonder why Rangers fans seem to think he's not very good.
Have you seen him play?

I don't know who he is, but I wonder why Rangers fans seem to think he's not very good.
Have you seen him play?
Yes have seen him a few times which is why I noticed the clue quite quickly, hasn't clicked for him well at Rangers but he's of a group of a number of wingers and attacking players that haven't faired well at Celtic & Rangers so wouldn't look too much into it. Had some really positive spells at Preston and Hibs and was a big prospect at City. Very traditional winger will knock the ball down the line and chase after it. Got a good shot and cross on him, think he'd excel at this level.

I’m hearing Brandon Barker too. Very talented player, just lost in the Rangers team. Sourced from someone at the club

Yes have seen him a few times which is why I noticed the clue quite quickly, hasn't clicked for him well at Rangers but he's of a group of a number of wingers and attacking players that haven't faired well at Celtic & Rangers so wouldn't look too much into it. Had some really positive spells at Preston and Hibs and was a big prospect at City. Very traditional winger will knock the ball down the line and chase after it. Got a good shot and cross on him, think he'd excel at this level.
City? Which City?

Back
Top Bottom