Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

KR said older player who on a free transfer said best as it gets at this level.. Not Grigg as a fee. Winnall was great at Barnsley in league one. When they beat us in the trophy final. So he has got to be right in the mix.. Saw the scum are after him too on twitter.. He could still be a player in the championship as he did ok at derby on loan.. So would be great for league one. Surely there is competition from other league 1 clubs and maybe a few championship sides so could be quite a coup if we end up signing him.

Surely Leon Clarke is past it. Don't fancy another Mackie allthough he did have his good days.

Surely Leon Clarke is past it. Don't fancy another Mackie allthough he did have his good days.

Getting into a tangle with the fascist down the A420 will forever be his crowning glory.

Love the fact that some people who are working hard all day will open this thread this evening and assume we’ve made a few signings based on the number of messages.

Who?

Getting into a tangle with the fascist down the A420 will forever be his crowning glory.

Love the fact that some people who are working hard all day will open this thread this evening and assume we’ve made a few signings based on the number of messages.

Who?

I’m both working hard and replying to the thread thank you very much

• React
Reactions: MJB
I was there that night reporting on the game for a national, and actually saw it with my own eyes. After they disappeared out of view from the lone television camera that could just about see them down the tunnel, Clarke physically picked Di Canio up by the throat, to the point that his feet were off the ground.

To this day it’s the hardest erection I’ve ever had.

Atdhe nuhiu is free agent is older allthough would not call him a goal machine.. Wednesday are looking at resigning him after releasing him weird turn of events.

What was that other guy called again?

Pair of Clarke's

Back
Top Bottom