Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Dominic Samuel is a free agent. Not signed for anyone yet, and has an abundance of pace. That’s something we are lacking.

Are you definitely sure it’s Les landing it? Hard to tell with the light and only seeing a small amount of his hair. Could do with a few of our complexion experts doing some analysis against other players.

Are you definitely sure it’s Les landing it? Hard to tell with the light and only seeing a small amount of his hair. Could do with a few of our complexion experts doing some analysis against other players.

They all look the same to me...... *

*humour,humour..................... calm down.

Did you know the Sir Les joke started just after I left university back in 2003 (back when I held the tiu funniest poster title at the end of year awards).

It was one of my less funny efforts but it’s really proven to stand the test of time like a two Ronnies dad joke.

Did you know the Sir Les joke started just after I left university back in 2003 (back when I held the tiu funniest poster title at the end of year awards).

It was one of my less funny efforts but it’s really proven to stand the test of time like a two Ronnies dad joke.
You’re responsible for this?

Glad this has been bought up. I have never understood the Sir Les thing yet it appears on a regular basis. I feel as if I am the only person who doesn't get it. But given I don't understand the Swindon/scum thing it may come as no surprise.

Just need to add I fully get the rivalry and have the same hatred on match days as anybody else, just not the scum bit.

Glad this has been bought up. I have never understood the Sir Les thing yet it appears on a regular basis. I feel as if I am the only person who doesn't get it. But given I don't understand the Swindon/scum thing it may come as no surprise.
Meh, I don’t really feel it either as I wasn’t born in Oxford. Save your venom for the teams we have a real beef with like Fleetwood and Wycombe.

Well it will stand you in good stead if you ever want to get a job!

I best hand my notice in then. Being a tradesman all my working life and mixing with other trades, where their vocabulary consists of every other word a swear word has really mashed my brain.

But it hasn't stopped me in life, being good with your hands is not only good for skilled work, but gives you an advantage with the women. ?

I best hand my notice in then. Being a tradesman all my working life and mixing with other trades, where their vocabulary consists of every other word a swear word has really mashed my brain.

But it hasn't stopped me in life, being good with your hands is not only good for skilled work, but gives you an advantage with the women. ?
Only joking. I’ve got some stuff around the house that needs fixing as it happens. Also our white collar women can be quite fit.

Anyone else notice that Robinson listed 3x right wingers and ignored Forde. Wonder if he’s on his way?

The three were Henry, Agyei and Hall.

Back
Top Bottom