Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Huge talent, matched by only by his huge 'attitude'- no thanks

Agreed. A marginally less criminally prone Nile Ranger. If we still employ a 'no dickheads' policy, Morrison doesn't pass the test.

Sean Raggett been linked, would be a lovely replacement for Dickie.

I've heard this too, but believe Gillingham are ahead of us in the queue. He's from the area so it makes sense that he'd be speaking to them.

1595429428398.png
Back from an extended hiatus for my favourite time of the year - the transfer window!

Cant wait to be linked with every man and his dog, before the window has even opened. I am even more excited about the "HAVE WE FKN SIGNED A STRIKER YET!?" club coming out of retirement. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
View attachment 4114
Back from an extended hiatus for my favourite time of the year - the transfer window!

Cant wait to be linked with every man and his dog, before the window has even opened. I am even more excited about the "HAVE WE FKN SIGNED A STRIKER YET!?" club coming out of retirement. What a time to be alive.
One for the future if that's the case - very inexperienced

One for the future if that's the case - very inexperienced
I would imagine that to be the case. As with Joel Cooper, we are getting involved with some developmental players that fit with our model. Seems to be a good player, from the little I have seen/heard of him. Nice to be linked with those players, anyway.

View attachment 4114

'Odin' Bailey? That's an ambitious name. And an awful strip!

View attachment 4114

It’s not STRIKER it’s “ have we signed anyone yet “
Although a Striker wouldn’t go amiss especially if they can score from 10, 20 or 30 yards. Get it right @LeftSideBoy ??

20200722_193236.jpg
Let's Hope Griggs isn't the player Tiger is mentioning, in regards to the wage record. I would much rather we went for Taylor who has proven himself and is loved by all, at the club.

I just do not rate Griggs. At all!

Based on what I've seen, I would like to think that Joel Cooper and one other will be announced shortly.

Nice to know that Tiger and Co are willing to back KR again. This window could prove to be more important than many in recent memory...

View attachment 4115
Let's Hope Griggs isn't the player Tiger is mentioning, in regards to the wage record. I would much rather we went for Taylor who has proven himself and is loved by all, at the club.

I just do not rate Griggs. At all!

Based on what I've seen, I would like to think that Joel Cooper and one other will be announced shortly.

Nice to know that Tiger and Co are willing to back KR again. This window could prove to be more important than many in recent memory...
It would probably be Taylor on the top earnings as he isn’t getting any younger and he is likely to be scoring 20 goals although a Grigg no 10may help but then where do we put Henry who is the engine

It would probably be Taylor on the top earnings as he isn’t getting any younger and he is likely to be scoring 20 goals although a Grigg no 10may help but then where do we put Henry who is the engine

KR is well aware of how to use Will Grigg as their last time working together suggests.

I wouldn’t turn Grigg down, he’s a great goal scorer. Ok, it hasn’t worked at Sunderland but it has pretty much everywhere else. You could say it never worked for Taylor at Bristol City. Some players fit some clubs and I’d trust Robbo if he went down the Grigg route.

I agree with you. I dont think Grigg at no10 is good enough an option to warrant breaking any wage records. I would much prefer someone like Henry at no10 and spend the (hypothetical) Grigg wage on someone like Browne who can smash it out wide, down the middle and even as a lone striker.

I agree with you. I dont think Grigg at no10 is good enough an option to warrant breaking any wage records. I would much prefer someone like Henry at no10 and spend the (hypothetical) Grigg wage on someone like Browne who can smash it out wide, down the middle and even as a lone striker.
I understand what your saying but Browne was singled out for criticism from KR after the play off final and Browne may not want to come, although on his day he is one of the best players in L1.

View attachment 4114

I’m pretty sure this kid is highly rated by Birmingham, would be a good signing to
Pull off if he were to sign, think he’s had premier league clubs watching him at somepoint.

I understand what your saying but Browne was singled out for criticism from KR after the play off final and Browne may not want to come, although on his day he is one of the best players in L1.

I wouldn’t resign Browne under any circumstances, 2nd leg of the semi final and the final he didn’t look bothered and i’m Not one to criticise players but he just looked disinterested.

Missed that, what did KR say about Browne? Browne liked a tweet about how well Robbo has managed him so doubt he'd not want to come back.

Back
Top Bottom