Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

fingers crossed!!
maybe toni Martinez?

you never know robinson did say he wanted another wiley ol fox for this season and atleast Maguire can actually play a bit too
Nah Toni Martinez, although good on loan, has done very little since. Thanks for the memories Toni but nope.

I've just watched the interview with Tiger on IFollow. He also said that the new exciting signing will become an asset to the club, which makes me think it may not be Taylor, more likely a younger player with Sell on Value. I suppose Grigg or Taylor would be considered an Asset but not a saleable Asset. This makes me lean more towards Browne signing.

I've just watched the interview with Tiger on IFollow. He also said that the new exciting signing will become an asset to the club, which makes me think it may not be Taylor, more likely a younger player with Sell on Value. I suppose Grigg or Taylor would be considered an Asset but not a saleable Asset. This makes me lean more towards Browne signing.
Or Nathan Holland...

If we were signing some other 23 year old Spanish youth international striker who’d scored 12 goals in 29 games in the Portuguese top flight I think we’d be pretty excited...
This!! ^ The guy has been linked with Porto and several Spanish top flight sides since the season finished. Why write that he’s done nothing when you clearly don’t know anything about it?

Now look, if we are talking best goals with a laugh then nothing beats Nigel Cassidy turning his back on the keeper, goal kick hits him on his a**e and rebounds into the goal. London Road end as well. Sadly I can't find anything to confirm this but, I'm convinced it happened.

Remember a goal like that but in my mind it was John Evanson rather than Nigel Cassidy.

This!! ^ The guy has been linked with Porto and several Spanish top flight sides since the season finished. Why write that he’s done nothing when you clearly don’t know anything about it?
Why are we even talking about him joining us?

fingers crossed!!
maybe toni Martinez?

you never know robinson did say he wanted another wiley ol fox for this season and atleast Maguire can actually play a bit too
Can't see Maguire happening but I think we might look at some BraveHearts.

Back
Top Bottom