Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I think opposing views are fine and make the world a more interesting place. I merely think that humility and a basic level of respect for others and the way you interact with and speak to them costs nothing. The “be positive, but I can speak to you negatively and aggressively until I either silence or convert you” routine doesn’t really cut it. Perhaps there will be less of it going forward and then nobody will need to slap anybody, although if it’s the same old, same old then by all means, slap away. I’ll even lend you my kendo stick for good measure, although I’m saddened that you won’t join me for my evening origami session. Perhaps next time?

Now if we could just sign somebody that would be brilliant, because I’m sitting here with a picture of Kim Jong-un as my avatar talking about meditation, kimonos and origami, and passing up on the opportunity to stick the boot in. None of this is normal.
Who knew Kim Jong-un was such a moderate

I know he's already been released by Northampton, but I wonder whether we'll see a return for Ricky Holmes on transfer deadline day.

He's recently been linked with Southend (see link), but this now looks unlikely. I'm not suggesting that this would be anywhere near my first choice...but if he's still without a club come 1 Feb, and we have a squad place free it wouldn;t surprise me to see him join. He played 13 games for Northampton and I would imagine that he'd be fairly cheap.

I know he's already been released by Northampton, but I wonder whether we'll see a return for Ricky Holmes on transfer deadline day.

He's recently been linked with Southend (see link), but this now looks unlikely. I'm not suggesting that this would be anywhere near my first choice...but if he's still without a club come 1 Feb, and we have a squad place free it wouldn;t surprise me to see him join. He played 13 games for Northampton and I would imagine that he'd be fairly cheap.

I would be very disappointed if he's one of the 4 incoming players that we have been promised.

I would suggest that the likelihood of Ricky Holmes "jumping" would be very remote. He might manage a stumble and a totter but, a jump? Hardly.

Anyone signing him had better have some bloody good medical insurance!

Don't wish to appear too harsh, he was a very, very good player once but he has had so much trouble with his physique that he would be a liability.

So we're into the last week of January, and our ruthlessly efficient transfer machine is now fully oiled, warmed up and ready to execute Karls plans, launching bids left right and centre.

Karl wanted to go early but early birds catch worms. We dont want worms, we want top players to show we mean business.

Im personally incredibly excited to see what this week brings.

So we're into the last week of January, and our ruthlessly efficient transfer machine is now fully oiled, warmed up and ready to execute Karls plans, launching bids left right and centre.

Karl wanted to go early but early birds catch worms. We dont want worms, we want top players to show we mean business.

Im personally incredibly excited to see what this week brings.

Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit

Yeah nah. I really don’t see him coming here and if he did, this forum and certain members would have a meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom