Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Maybe Wilks is moving from Hull hence why they’ve probably gone for Whyte but they might just be greedy and do a Barnsley on us and go after our targets, or even better Holland stuck his two fingers up at Hull

Well who started banding his make round as a transfer target? Because it certainly wasn’t me.
I think it’s easy to put 2 an 2 together and end up with 5. I know many (myself included) have mentioned his name as a desirable acquisition. In terms of solid ‘ITK’ information, I haven’t seen any mate.

I think it’s easy to put 2 an 2 together and end up with 5. I know many (myself included) have mentioned his name as a desirable acquisition. In terms of solid ‘ITK’ information, I haven’t seen any mate.
I see @Scotchegg has liked your post I wonder what have you heard lately, anything mate

Whyte, Holland, Browne, Cadden - all mentioned on here, and all would have been on the club's radar, but no ones said that they're anything but players of interest.

Luke Thomas (Barnsley) and Luke McNally (St. Patrick's Athletic) are the only other names of interest that have been posted on here.

The club are undoubtedly keeping their dealings quieter, which most people wanted but will now fuel the notion that no one's coming in! The only thing that I've heard is regarding a centre back that I was expecting to be in by now, but not exactly panicking yet! Give it 2 more weeks and I might be a bit more concerned!!!

From limited experience you can make all the plans you want, but there’s a host of things that can undo the planning.

I suspect, and don’t know for fact, that the recruitment team pull together names through data, scouting, agent recommendations. This will be dictated by the manager as to what he wants. A specification might be:

U23 overlapping right back that costs no more than 100k and 1k a week wages (totally made up).

Then down to the recruitment team to find those players suitable that fall into that category. Naturally you will have a no1 choice but others on the list might be a compromise in some way. You main choice may now have to cover injuries at a parent club, parent club might ask for a high loan fee, the player may not wish to move. All of it is pretty fluid and can lead to things be available or unavailable pretty quickly.

All you can do is have plenty of knowledge so when stuff gets offered you can make a quick decision (a la Atkinson).

I’m sure we have plenty of stuff lined up....the recruitment here is decent and has proven itself many times.

What type of calibre are we talking about Scotchers for the CB ?
Pretty vague, told that we were looking at a player for the future in the mould of Atkinson (McNally?) but also an established CB from (I think) league 2 who would be directly in competition with Moore and Atkinson for the rest of the season. And that we may bring both in.

I'm not sure that either would expect to start each game, but would bring immediate strength to the squad and continue the development model.

Whyte, Holland, Browne, Cadden - all mentioned on here, and all would have been on the club's radar, but no ones said that they're anything but players of interest.

Luke Thomas (Barnsley) and Luke McNally (St. Patrick's Athletic) are the only other names of interest that have been posted on here.

The club are undoubtedly keeping their dealings quieter, which most people wanted but will now fuel the notion that no one's coming in! The only thing that I've heard is regarding a centre back that I was expecting to be in by now, but not exactly panicking yet! Give it 2 more weeks and I might be a bit more concerned!!!
What about the RB that we’d be impressed with which I think you mentioned!

Although you’ve forgotten the rather good player we all like the look of, who agrees to come, gets KR licking his lips and proclaiming his talent, who then signs for one of our rivals three hours before the deadline.

Tin hats on!! You really are going to upset a few people with comments like that..Look out incoming! :ROFLMAO:

I still believe it Connor Masterson as CB & Holland!

Back
Top Bottom