Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Not much going across the entire pyramid at the moment.
I can't see many clubs committing to spending more money at the moment. Covid cases are rising, winter is yet to come, no vaccine in sight. The season will be cancelled by the end of January IMO, as more and more players will test positive and more and more areas will be in strict lockdown. Why increase your costs?

I can't see many clubs committing to spending more money at the moment. Covid cases are rising, winter is yet to come, no vaccine in sight. The season will be cancelled by the end of January IMO, as more and more players will test positive and more and more areas will be in strict lockdown. Why increase your costs?

Loans to January will be the norm I reckon but at most to the end of the season.

Just to play devil’s advocate here would the current climate mean we could for example buy players they may not normally be available ? Would Cardiff for example take a low offer for a Gavin whyte Middlesborough Cut there losses on a Marcus Browne

Just to play devil’s advocate here would the current climate mean we could for example buy players they may not normally be available ? Would Cardiff for example take a low offer for a Gavin whyte Middlesborough Cut there losses on a Marcus Browne
While they might the players would be nuts to at least half their wages , especially in the current climate when in a few years wages might well have to drop anyway.

Government saying no fans probably till March at earliest, you'd be mental to spend money right now. I think we may pick up a loan here and there but doubt that spend will hit our coffers
But by the same score, football will come back as we know it eventually, and id rather not be watching us in League 2, as i will be if we dont strengthen this squad.

But by the same score, football will come back as we know it eventually, and id rather not be watching us in League 2, as i will be if we dont strengthen this squad.

so, let me get this straight. You honestly hand on heart believe we are one of the worst 4 teams in this division as it stands?

wow, that’s pretty pathetic even from you

so, let me get this straight. You honestly hand on heart believe we are one of the worst 4 teams in this division as it stands?

wow, that’s pretty pathetic even from you
Well mathematically we actually are one of the worst 4 teams in this division as it stands ?

Exactly. I am a little surprised thatcsome can't see the bigger picture. Survival will be enough for a lot of clubs.
COVID-19 has made a massive affect on clubs at our level

Yes i do. I think we are bloody awful at present, and the league table certainly lends early credence to that view.
But that's not what you wrote above, is it! There you wrote nothing about "at present" but confidently predicted that we'd be in the bottom four at the end of the season "if we don't strengthen the squad".

You may not be a scum fan, skip, but you really ought to be with your endless and mindless negative opinions (yes, you are welcome to them, but I really wish you wouldn't inflict them on the rest of us quite so often).

Back
Top Bottom