Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Really how is that then yea MM is good at this level but so is Henry so is Brannagan so is Sykes but I suppose being a scummer you could only wish you had those sort of players in your team
I simply pointed out that Charlton have made a very good signing and appear to be going for it after a tough few months. I think with Maddison, Gilbey etc they possibly rival us in the "best midfield in League 1" stakes.

I simply pointed out that Charlton have made a very good signing and appear to be going for it after a tough few months. I think with Maddison, Gilbey etc they possibly rival us in the "best midfield in League 1" stakes.
Really you wouldn’t type #goingforit if we OUFC had signed the best players in the world you’d still find something to moan about there’s a few of us who would have liked to see MM here but it wasn’t to be

Really you wouldn’t type #goingforit if we OUFC had signed the best players in the world you’d still find something to moan about there’s a few of us who would have liked to see MM here but it wasn’t to be
If we had signed possibly the outstanding League 1 player for the last few seasons, with the highest assists for the last two seasons, apart from Toney, i think i would likely think we were going for it and would have said so.

Last edited:
If we had signed possibly the outstanding League 1 player for the last few seasons, apart from Toney, i think i would likely think we were going for it and would have said so.
Here’s a question for you IF he was the standout player other than Toney WHY has nobody signed him up before today

Here’s a question for you IF he was the standout player other than Toney WHY has nobody signed him up before today
Most clubs are either skint or worried that the season (certainly below the Championship) will be scrapped before Christmas. And even those being signed will not be on the sort of money they would’ve been offered in the last transfer window.

We’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg.

• React
Reactions: Ian
He’d massively benefit from a run of games in L2 in his best position. Never getting that with us and always looks slightly off the pace.
Does anybody actually know his best position..?

You are kidding?? Why having him training with us for him to go elsewhere? No doubt to make room for the premiership starlet, who will disappear at the end of the season. Why cannot the club go that extra mile sometimes.

Was he actually training with us? Last I heard he was maintaining his fitness by training with non-league Peterborough Sports

Im sure Charlton are grateful for us getting him on the road to fitness for them. We are the caring club.

• Haha
Reactions: Ian
Im sure Charlton are grateful for us getting him on the road to fitness for them. We are the caring club.

As the post above says, apart from a couple claiming it on here which others have said isn't true (who have been right in the past) do you have proof he actually trained with us?

We had photos of the others (Asonganyi/Osei Yaw) training before they signed, hence the speculation of who they were on here.

Wasnt it EC yellow who posted that he was training with us earlier in this thread but we were waiting to see if a loan player was made available next week. Could be wrong.

Certainly, I doubt Woking would contribute much though, and that’s £4k a week sat on our wage bill not doing a lot. I’m picking on those players, but was just trying to illustrate that we have really limited flexibility this year and whether that’s wage cap or squad list, the idea that we’re going to have Taylor, Winnall, Agyei, Henry, Cooper, Sykes, a new pacy left mid and someone like Maddison squeezed into both is pushing it.
Wouldn’t have thought Napa was on 4K a week more like 500

Back
Top Bottom