Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Course it was bigger than that.

Chris Allen John Byrne Paul Moody Joey Beauchamp

with David Rush off the bench.

That was a lot of goals right there.

Henry, Taylor and Winnall will push close but I remember as a fan, I would turn up to the Manor and expected to win every game by a good few goals to nil.

An exceptional season might just bring them on par.

You can add Cam Bran to Henry, Taylor and Winnall for goals as well.

Henry worries me tbh, not been at his best for some time now. Hope I'm wrong and he smashes it....

For me, he is the sort of player that needs a game or 2 to get going at the start of the season.

• React
Reactions: m
Great signing, welcome Sam, good luck!

So the general consensus is a pacy left winger, and left back cover?

How about Garbutt as the left back cover & an excellent alternative left wing option, plus said pacy winger, then we'd REALLY be in business!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

For me, he'd be ahead of Henry.

I understand that but no chance of that actually happening and on the basis of Henry's last season or 2 then I'd wouldn't consider it either.

As an aside, the extended highlights of the Chelsea u21 game showed how far Osei has to go. A great finish but lack of awareness or poor work defensively showed how much he has to work on with his teamwork if he is to play the wide attacking role.

Great signing, welcome Sam, good luck!

So the general consensus is a pacy left winger, and left back cover?

How about Garbutt as the left back cover & an excellent alternative left wing option, plus said pacy winger, then we'd REALLY be in business!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

For Garbutt to sign, a senior player would have to leave unless the left winger was u21.

Its been mentioned that Browne is on the Boro bench tonight. I also saw that Jerome Sinclair makes the Watford bench (unless it's a different Sinclair). That surprised me somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom