Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

If that’s the sort of signing KR has been promised when he signed a new contract I wonder who the LW will be maybe Holland with LG as back up to ruffs

Ok calm down.... “ have we signed anyone yet?” Or should I read back the last few pages.

in all seriousness excellent signing no now for our pacy LW and LB Holland would be another bit of icing on the cake.

A really decent window so far in my opinion.

We sold Dickie for a tidy sum which has reinforced our reputation to players as a club who are going somewhere and who can get you places. Our budget is very competitive again on the back off the Dickie deal.

We got Matty Taylor on a permanent 3 year contract which I guess could return 60 goals for the football club over this period, we have signed a mobile right back in Clare who can hopefully replicate our attacking threat of old down the right side and we have seen a vary talented centre back emerge in Atkinson.

We have seen McGuane come in and look like a real player, a streamline Kelly add quality in the centre and Cooper look lively on the left. Osei Yaw and Asonganyi have been added for goal threat. Despite not seeing Asonganyi yet, Osei Yaw looks like he could get in to double figures.

On top of this we are likely to add that stiff competition for Taylor in the coming days and wouldn't rule out a couple more before the window shuts. Whats not to like?
Stiff competition for Taylor? I thought we’d got that in Ryanio Birdio.

Good signing... But we are certainly lacking pace on the left.

Back
Top Bottom