Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Scotchers : Norwood, 29 had surgery on a nagging groin injury in February, hasn't featured in pre-season and now has a hip problem.
Furthermore, Lambert does not expect him to go anywhere before the window closes on October 11th. And, as mentioned above, is on a
very good contract at Portman Road.

First season in L1 was last season where he scored 11 goals but not proven at this level in my view. Unlike somebody like Ched Evans for example.

Looks wide of the mark to me.

We have to remember that after the QPR game, Robinson was saying that no deal had been done for Dickie etc. That's the politics of football during transfer windows, so I wouldn't read too much into Lamberts comments.

He will be on decent money, but the calibre of players we're looking out will be, or were previously on, good contracts. That won't necessarily be an issue.

It might not be Norwood, or Grigg, or Winnall, or anyone else mentioned. Lots can change very quickly and we won't wait forever to get players in. I still expect at least one, probably two, and maybe a third deal completed in the next week or so.

Scotchers : Norwood, 29 had surgery on a nagging groin injury in February, hasn't featured in pre-season and now has a hip problem.
Furthermore, Lambert does not expect him to go anywhere before the window closes on October 11th. And, as mentioned above, is on a
very good contract at Portman Road.

First season in L1 was last season where he scored 11 goals but not proven at this level in my view. Unlike somebody like Ched Evans for example.

Looks wide of the mark to me.

Who is Miss Opener and what’s she done to command the attention of three gentleman callers?

Perhaps she could work in the titty bar that was mentioned before in the finished Priory?
Of all the ways to be accused of copying Wycombe, that is not the one we should be going down

We may sign, one, two or three players, at least one, probably two and maybe a third next week or at least by the end of the transfer window. Really hard work ITK stuff.
You should add that one will probably be a striker, one a left sided player and we are looking at young players from Prem teams to loan in. Then people would be really convinced. You could also drop some hugely opaque clues so that if *anything* happens you can claim that you were right and were ITK all the time, but didn't post anything more because you were thinking of the club and/or needed to protect your 'source'. ;)

Back
Top Bottom