Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Ticks quite a few boxes!
Experienced
Plays LB & CB
Free Agent
And probably wouldn't cost too much
Would be happy to fight for his place.
Just a bit of a worry as to why the Shrews let him go !?
Edit: Just looked it up. He turned down a new contract and left the club on 13th August!

Last edited:
Shrewsbury fan goes on to say " yes hes played left back. He's mainly a centre half but has played every position across the back line for us and in midfield where he also put in a good shift".

If it is Omar Beckles that would be our LB and CB sorted then into left wing and striker

Sounds ideal really, big lad and a left footed centre back who can cover left back, with good experience

fingers crossed

Would be very happy with Beccles signing, cover for left back and centre back, if not a first choice centre back given the season Shrewsbury had the other year!

Those photos are from across a number of drills by the looks.
Taylor can be seen in a bib and without a bib in that set of photos.

Napa can definitely be seen on a couple of other pictures. Can't see the potential Beckles again.

I think it's Napa

Those photos are from across a number of drills by the looks.
Taylor can be seen in a bib and without a bib in that set of photos.

Napa can definitely be seen on a couple of other pictures. Can't see the potential Beckles again.

I think it's Napa
Skin tone is different as well.

So my initial reservation was that the player in the original speculative photo looks darker than Beckles. But then this middle player in between (Long and Gorrin? right circle) seems to have the same hair but a lighter skin shade than Napa. It’s not Osei or the guy from MK as they are elsewhere in the picture, and I don’t think it’s Lofthouse (although I’m not totally sure what he looks like). So it might well be Beckles. Also, unsure as to who this second player is - Lofthouse?

EDIT: Ignore me. Beckles is 6' 3". No way player on the right there is over 6'. Definitely Napa.

Last edited:
While we're speculating, who is this between Forde and Clare? Doesn't look like Lofthouse or McGuane to me.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 15.15.32.png

EDIT: @ttg17 - I'm slightly late to the party again!

So my initial reservation was that the player in the original speculative photo looks darker than Beckles. But then this middle player in between (Long and Gorrin? right circle) seems to have the same hair but a lighter skin shade than Napa. It’s not Osei or the guy from MK as they are elsewhere in the picture, and I don’t think it’s Lofthouse (although I’m not totally sure what he looks like). So it might well be Beckles. Also, unsure as to who this second player is - Lofthouse?

EDIT: Ignore me. Beckles is 6' 3". No way player on the right there is over 6'. Definitely Napa.

Yes player on the left is Lofthouse.

Back
Top Bottom