Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
or am I just too cynical
Nope, you can see it an absolute mile off. You will start to see Napa being bigged up even more over the next few days, guarantee it.

And of course, we should be bigging up our youngsters, just not at the expense of experience and adding pressurevto them..

Last edited:
Grant was mere internet talk. As mentioned earlier we didn’t bid for him

That may well be true - no reason to doubt it - but the fact remains we have been overlooked by a number of others; both Garbutt and Sinclair spent time here last year but could not be persuaded to return - the never ending oh we have shown an interest is getting boring now - I would be happy to show an interest in the lovely Myleene Klass for example but she wouldn't give me a second thought - words are easy but there is no action behind it - fwiw my view is the problem is the elusive Tiger not KR - permanent hot air

That may well be true - no reason to doubt it - but the fact remains we have been overlooked by a number of others; both Garbutt and Sinclair spent time here last year but could not be persuaded to return - the never ending oh we have shown an interest is getting boring now - I would be happy to show an interest in the lovely Myleene Klass for example but she wouldn't give me a second thought - words are easy but there is no action behind it - fwiw my view is the problem is the elusive Tiger not KR - permanent hot air

But Sinclair and Garbutt are contracted, so maybe they did want to come back here, but their parent clubs thought otherwise?...

But Sinclair and Garbutt are contracted, so maybe they did want to come back here, but their parent clubs thought otherwise?...

We matched (at the least) VVV Venlo's offer to Watford as confirmed by KR. That said I'm not surprised he picked the Dutch top flight over 3rd tier English football; as if successful he is more likely to get noticed by clubs higher up the league structure and in Europe. Wherever that was the right choice long term as under KR last season he was clearly improving, we'll wait to see.

We, along with Swindon, were keen on Grant and registered an interest but not keen enough to really push it. The Crowley brothers had been tracking him for the best part of two and a half years and in that time had been in constant contact with his ‘people’.

Their constant pursuing of him swayed towards Lincoln above others but it’s wide of the mark to suggest we were ever competing for his signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom