Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. Wrong thread though. 20 plus strikers are earmarked for 2022/23 season and the forum police will probably not allow a new thread to start this early. Edited to make a little more sense.

Last edited:
New member here, unfortunately I bring no top secret (or bottom secret) transfer information with this introductory post.
As a long term fan I thought I'd create an account to chip in with occasional comments and asinine observations.

So, when's the 20+ goals/season striker arriving?
That's right, start off with an asinine question.

New member here, unfortunately I bring no top secret (or bottom secret) transfer information with this introductory post.
As a long term fan I thought I'd create an account to chip in with occasional comments and asinine observations.

Dave or DenisSmithsWig?

@bazzer9461 tends to ask that same question ... often too

If that’s true then Robinson must have gone of the M6 and onto the A66 to connect with the A1/M1 to get to Mansfield

Good that you’re getting to the heart of the point as ever Bazzer.

I think you’ve articulated our summer transfer strategy better than anyone wise.

Apologies if it was the wrong thread, however the striker question was tacked on to at least make it somewhat relevant to the thread.
Ha, I'm actually an amalgamation of the two former forum members.

What about David Nugent ? 32 and can leave Derby apparently. Talk of him going to Ipswich but they have Norwood now.

Perhaps Cadden was the one Robbo went to see after the Rangers game. He’s had time to think and KR wanted to see where his head is at.

Then you have the two bids for players, and one is Ched Evans.
I doubt it was Cadden, as Karl told the press he was meeting a striker. Unless he's thinking of putting Cadden into that role, or the OM got their facts wrong.

I doubt it was Cadden, as Karl told the press he was meeting a striker. Unless he's thinking of putting Cadden into that role, or the OM got their facts wrong.
Robinson considers wingers as strikers if I remember correctly one of his first interviews he said he plays with 3 strikers as the wingers have the same responsibility as the striker.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Robinson considers wingers as strikers if I remember correctly one of his first interviews he said he plays with 3 strikers as the wingers have the same responsibility as the striker.
I think Cadden is viewed as a winger who can also play at right back, rather than a winger who can play up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom