Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed Will Keane from Hull on the most recent football manager for Oxford and he was a total flop. So based on that we should deffo stay well clear.

On my edition from a couple of years back, I've played up to 2026, and have Ousmane Dembele, Kieran Tierney, and Joe Gomez in my squad.

I'd highly recommend we get those guys in if we can, they have a lot of potential...

Just checking on Transfermarkt and what they list as players without clubs, couple of names I think would slide in nicely to the squad:

Ryan Tunnicliffe - Central Mid - 31 appearances for Milwall last season, comes from the Man United youth setup. Could slot in nicely next to Henry or play a bit wider if needed

Chris Long - Centre Forward - 30 appearance for Fleetwood last season, only 3 goals, but I recall him being floated around this time last year

Greg Stewart - Centre Forward - 36 appearances for Aberdeen (on loan from Birmingham), with 10 goals and 10 assists. Perhaps one of the players we were looking at up North recently.

Just checking on Transfermarkt and what they list as players without clubs, couple of names I think would slide in nicely to the squad:

Ryan Tunnicliffe - Central Mid - 31 appearances for Milwall last season, comes from the Man United youth setup. Could slot in nicely next to Henry or play a bit wider if needed

Chris Long - Centre Forward - 30 appearance for Fleetwood last season, only 3 goals, but I recall him being floated around this time last year

Greg Stewart - Centre Forward - 36 appearances for Aberdeen (on loan from Birmingham), with 10 goals and 10 assists. Perhaps one of the players we were looking at up North recently.

Regarding Greg Stewart, I seem to remember a certain Kane Hemings......... wonder what happened to him, and he used to play in the SPL

Regarding Greg Stewart, I seem to remember a certain Kane Hemings......... wonder what happened to him, and he used to play in the SPL

I imagine we've bought someone from every UK league that has gone on to disappoint.

We also bought Marvin Johnson in from that league, and he made us a tidy profit.

Greg Stewart was credited with supplying a lot of opportunities for Hemings through his most productive season at Dundee. b****r it, let’s sign Stewart and re-sign Hemmings as was suggested when we signed Kane before; what could possibly go wrong?

Greg Stewart about to sign for Rangers and Chris Long signed for Blackpool on a permanent basis in January.

I wouldn’t see Chris Long as an improvement in the strikers department that we need, never really set the world alight in league 1 with Northampton Fleetwood or Blackpool

Sean McLoughlin highly rated CB expected to leave Cork this summer, interest from PNE but might be one of the players KR mentioned that was impressing in the Irish league again. Also left footed which I assume means he probably prefers playing on that side.

Myles Hippolyte left dunfermline today signing for us at the weekend a move back down south ..... for the lad
I'd never heard of him so looked him up. 24 year old winger, 31 games this season, not a goal scorer (just 2 goals in that time), only did one year of his two year contract at Dunfermline ('mutual consent').

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom