League One Tinpot Reading

the chap whofuckedoff OUWFC to manage their women side , Liam Gilbert, made a seriously bad, and damaging call it seems - if the first team playing squad arent getting paid, what chance has the women team manager got when the coffers are already empty ?
I found that a really odd move and maybe he was sold a bigger project with a full time position within their academy as well as women’s manager but most people could see what will happen once they stripped back their whole 1st team set up and lost all their key players.

Let's hope more point deductions are on the way, deleted by Christmas would be nice :ROFLMAO:

Err, I don't really want them to fold - I want them to suffer. A trip down into the National League, and fester there for a few seasons - That would be adequate payback for the sh*t they gave us back in the late 2000's.
I don't want them to fold, either. I'd love Swindon and Reading in the same league as us. As long as they are s**t, and we can get 6 points off both them, Happy days.

But yes, 4 or 5 years in the Conference would also be a nice option.

It's a shame that the coming away game there looks like it will be another victim of the international fixtures.

Surely there should be a decision on whether this gets moved soon?

Back
Top Bottom