League One Tinpot Reading

1. Swindon
2. Reading

Everyone else are one-way from their end, transitory dislikes based upon divisional campaigns or an individual’s direct experience/location.
I essentially agree, I dislike Orient but I guess that falls into your second category.

Not really, you're bashing people on here for feeling less towards one "rival" than another, so I'm simply asking if you feel differently between any of those sides you class as Oxfords rivals, fair question no?
Oh deary me... Do I have to really answer, to such an obvious question??
I've already stated the most obvious to everybody in Oxfordshire . It's the scum No1 . Reading No 2 . Then any of the rest as they're all good.Plus it's not excatly local, local ,but you can chuck Pompey into the mix. Then you've got the relegation & promotion battles, that get tasty, & that can be any team..

Oh deary me... Do I have to really answer, to such an obvious question??
I've already stated the most obvious to everybody in Oxfordshire . It's the scum No1 . Reading No 2 . Then any of the rest as they're all good.Plus it's not excatly local, local ,but you can chuck Pompey into the mix. Then you've got the relegation & promotion battles, that get tasty, & that can be any team..
So basically you agree a rival can be any team, and therefore people are gonna feel more towards some than others. That means Swindon may be 1&2 for you but won't be for others, nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I agree with you on all of those as it goes, but just differ in that Reading is some way below Swindon these days. No hard feelings ;)

So basically you agree a rival can be any team, and therefore people are gonna feel more towards some than others. That means Swindon may be 1&2 for you but won't be for others, nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I agree with you on all of those as it goes, but just differ in that Reading is some way below Swindon these days. No hard feelings ;)
Swindon ,Reading , all day long no doubt 100% the others, as I say good but I wouldn't lose any sleep over them .Still don't get your point though. Other than trying to be clever & smug. Oh by the way, you didn't answer to a question of mine, On another thread. So I'll ask again who gave your mate ,the so called permission to sing In the town/ yellow Submarine. You didn't answer, I wonder why ??? Mmmmm.
P:S I dont do hard feelings water off a ducks back...🤘🤘

Yes it's partly subjective based on age and experience. I class Pompey, Bris Rovers, and Luton as strong rivals who we play a lot, but there's a bit of respect there, whereas I have only dislike for Wycombe.
Luton! Strong rivals. My Luton mate can’t stop laughing, he tells me it’s been over 30 years since you last beat them in a League match

Luton! Strong rivals. My Luton mate can’t stop laughing, he tells me it’s been over 30 years since you last beat them in a League match
What the f**k has that got to do with anything? We won 7 in a row against Sw**ndon and they still hated us.

(Also your Luton mate must have stopped going when they were non league as we beat them then)

Swindon ,Reading , all day long no doubt 100% the others, as I say good but I wouldn't lose any sleep over them .Still don't get your point though. Other than trying to be clever & smug. Oh by the way, you didn't answer to a question of mine, On another thread. So I'll ask again who gave your mate ,the so called permission to sing In the town/ yellow Submarine. You didn't answer, I wonder why ??? Mmmmm.
P:S I dont do hard feelings water off a ducks back...🤘🤘

Mate! What you on about? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mate! What you on about? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you don't know , well I give up!! You either know, or you don't know. Obviously you don't.
P:S Nice name you got there,( YellowSubmarine) . You wouldn't have that name if you know what I mean..
Confused you again, now have I😂 it's good to be in the know isn't it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. 🤘🤘🤘🤘

1. Swindon
2. Reading
3. Luton
4. Wycombe
5. Inverness Caledonian Thistle

If you don't know , well I give up!! You either know, or you don't know. Obviously you don't.
P:S Nice name you got there,( YellowSubmarine) . You wouldn't have that name if you know what I mean..
Confused you again, now have I😂 it's good to be in the know isn't it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. 🤘🤘🤘🤘
I'm pretty sure we had an easier time cracking the enigma code in WW2 than with these messages.

Back
Top Bottom