National News The Brexit Thread 🇬🇧🇪🇺

Well things I never expected..............

He was responding too......

"Brussels last week withdrew a 32-page guide on inclusive language that advised staff to say “human-induced” instead of “man-made” and to avoid reference to Christmas during the holiday season."
Not that the Pope doesn't dedicate his life to trying to impose his mad fairytale view of the world on everyone!

"Brussels last week withdrew a 32-page guide on inclusive language that advised staff to say “human-induced” instead of “man-made” and to avoid reference to Christmas during the holiday season."
So, leader of the Catholic Church advises against Ideological Colonisation? He really does s**t in the woods, doesn’t he?

But you don't like any religion, so surely his thoughts are of no consequence to you. He's just some forriner in a dress, surely :unsure: ;)

Unless of course it fits your tired old narrative......

The cat is out of the bag for the longer term Brexit plan thanks to this time traveller:

Additionally, the "time traveler" claims countries known as Sweden, Norway, the United Kingdom, and Finland will "unite together" in 2027 "creating a massive powerhouse."

Must be legit as he is a first hand sauce as he has seen it in the future!!!

The cat is out of the bag for the longer term Brexit plan thanks to this time traveller:

Additionally, the "time traveler" claims countries known as Sweden, Norway, the United Kingdom, and Finland will "unite together" in 2027 "creating a massive powerhouse."

Must be legit as he is a first hand sauce as he has seen it in the future!!!
Iceland will be massively pissed off then.

So this is the sort of thing that really put me off Brexit ... it was clear it would be exploited by the Tories to lower environmental and other standards and help their friends in business. If you want to posture as a big tough guy who's too macho to bother with the environment then that's your right, but bees are actually pretty vital to life as we know it.

So this is the sort of thing that really put me off Brexit ... it was clear it would be exploited by the Tories to lower environmental and other standards and help their friends in business. If you want to posture as a big tough guy who's too macho to bother with the environment then that's your right, but bees are actually pretty vital to life as we know it.

Can only be used in very specific circumstances which includes the removal of any flowering plants in margins etc and the ground can`t be used for flowering crop for 3 years IIRC. Several farming folk I know have just ditched SB from their cropping plans.

Not that the Pope doesn't dedicate his life to trying to impose his mad fairytale view of the world on everyone!

So, leader of the Catholic Church advises against Ideological Colonisation? He really does s**t in the woods, doesn’t he?

But you don't like any religion, so surely his thoughts are of no consequence to you. He's just some forriner in a dress, surely :unsure: ;)

Unless of course it fits your tired old narrative......

Is that a hat trick? :)

The article literally explains within the first two paragraphs that it's used in emergencies in the EU and that it may be approved on an emergency basis here too...

Don't get me wrong I hope it isn't approved, but why is the EU better here???

The article literally explains within the first two paragraphs that it's used in emergencies in the EU and that it may be approved on an emergency basis here too...

Don't get me wrong I hope it isn't approved, but why is the EU better here???
TBH the article isn't very clear. It says it's banned in the EU except in extreme circumstances, but that it might be allowed here 'as an emergency authorisation'. I'm not sure if it's the sort of situation where the EU would allow it, or just Boris giving in to business lobbyists.

TBH the article isn't very clear. It says it's banned in the EU except in extreme circumstances, but that it might be allowed here 'as an emergency authorisation'. I'm not sure if it's the sort of situation where the EU would allow it, or just Boris giving in to business lobbyists.
Exactly - I'm not sure how this has reinforced your belief in the superiority of the EU?

Also Boris isn't making any decision here - it's DEFRA!! Come on!

Exactly - I'm not sure how this has reinforced your belief in the superiority of the EU?

Also Boris isn't making any decision here - it's DEFRA!! Come on!
There are some very fixed views from the 'leavers' and 'remainers', using any news article to back their point up!
It is very refreshing (but unusual) to see an occasionally balanced view.

Who refers to Christmas whist on Holiday? Unless you’re skiing of course 😉

Who said things wouldn't get better under Brexit? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Over to the new Brexit Secretary for her view on this:

liz-truss.gif

Back
Top Bottom