General The Board & Senior Management

FANS FORUM

Date: Thursday March 7th 2024

Time: 6.30pm – 8pm (doors and bar open from 6pm)

Place: The Kassam Stadium conferencing suite
You better all bloody go after all the discussion! I hope it’s not hijacked by a good old boy demanding that we play two up front or something

Hopefully all of those demanding a fans forum are able to go.
Presumably , planning will be submitted prior to the fans forum.

getting rush hour traffic round the ring road will be 'fun' to get there for the start

but that's me being picky - well done @OxVox and @OUSP for getting a FF set up and with a bit of advance notice too

I hope the 'updates' don't limit the time allotted for questions being asked by too much

Last edited:
getting rush hour traffic round the ring road will be 'fun' to get there for the start

but that's me being picky - well done @OxVox and @OUSP for getting a FF set up and with a bit of advance notice too

I hope the 'updates' don't limit the time allotted for questions being asked by too much
It’s a good time I think though I can’t personally go on that date.

I think the main areas of questions should be the following:

Planning for the new stadium
Plan B if project is delayed
Lack of communication
The new CAB group
What is the actual on field ambition for the club short term

I hope people don’t waste time asking questions about pigeon poo, why we didn’t sign another striker, why don’t we have under soil heating, does Des own a budgie.

I think the main areas of questions should be the following:

Planning for the new stadium
Plan B if project is delayed
Lack of communication
The new CAB group
What is the actual on field ambition for the club short term

I hope people don’t waste time asking questions about pigeon poo, why we didn’t sign another striker, why don’t we have under soil heating, does Des own a budgie.

Top 30 remark needs to be questioned.

Unrealistic target with zero footballing structure at the club.

That was a one off remark, focusing too much on that would waste time. Clearly the implication was that it would be once we were in the new ground.

All well and good having a new ground but with the structure in place we won’t be a top 30 club.

Director of football is required, scouting & coaching staff need to taken to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom